Monday Weigh in Club!!

Hi Charlie

Hope you're ok. KFC is difficult for me too and I'm not keen when my lot are noshing it about me. It makes me stronger though and think if I can resist KFC I can do anything!!!

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Thanks Kay I did resist it. Although I had my first slip up :( a boiled egg. Guess it won't kick me out of ketosis though. Just stressed about money. However I'm continuing onwards and upwards my lovely mum is paying the remainder for me :):) xx

Well done for resisting, you're doing so well! Mums are the BEST, keep going! x x x

Morning all I lost 1.6kg this week = 3.52lbs :)

2lb down this week.:confused:

5 lbs for me this week :-D

Wow!!

Well done everybody, I am new to Lipotrim - started today!
Reading all your sucsess has given me the kick up the bum I needed.
Goodluck all on the rest of your journey!

Soontobeskinnyminnie

Welcome Soontobeskinnyminnie!

Please join us on the March Challenge if you fancy it.
Good luck with your start today. Keep drinking water. Next couple of days will be difficult, but it's really worth persevering and getting through the first week. Keep talking to us, it really does help doing this with people going through the same as you x x x

5 lbs for me this week :-D

Well done Charlie!!! You're doing FANTASTIC!!!

Have set up a March Challenge thread if you want to take part x x x

4lb this week x

Only 2lbs off for me this week. What's goin on???

Keep going Kath :) :)

You've lost a stone in 3 weeks which is fantastic and I'm sure you'll have a good loss again next week. Don't worry about it, we all have those low weeks, it's persistence that counts :)

K x x x

I cheated yesterday had some Hamnand chicken :(
please don't cheat guys. I've been doubled up in the toilet in agony for an hour thir morning sorry to be graphic but you'd think I had eaten a small dog not a few bits! :-(
ouch ouch ouch ouch :( don't cheat it hurts:(

Hi girls think youre amazing for doing this, Kay I've been reading you posts since I started and omg I absolutely love the advice and support you give totally feel the same way about just take everyday as my first. I started the Monday before last at 15.3 and on Monday just gone was 14.6 so happy with that. Not felt one pang of hunger since being on LP I simply pretend to myself I have ate its prob quite weird tbh! Also got a new found obsession to smelling food and wanting to cook for anything in sight. Anyway sorry for the long post! Hope I have as much success as you guys! Stacey

Not looking forward to this mothers day weekend, going to my mother in laws for dinner on Saturday then my mums Sunday its going to be difficult not eating at either of them, how ever I am determined to stick to it, I'm taking the kids to turkey in June it will be there fist holiday, so I'm focusing on that at the moment. Hope everyone's getting on ok x

First*

Hi all - I'm new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself :) I'm on week 3 day 5 - down from 235 to 217 as of last monday weigh in. I'm mostly finding the diet boring, and trying to find/do things to distract myself. Everytime I feel like quitting I just remind myself how I felt about myself before I started. I'm 6 foot tall and was just short of 17 stone - I avoided mirrors, wore very baggy cheap jumpers from Tescos (tended to be the same one as I kept telling myself I won't buy any clothes because I wont be this size for much longer... I was wearing those clothes for the last 5 years. :( My goal is to get back into my size 14 clothes that are so very carefully folded under my bed. I'm heartsickingingly (made up word but true) tired of feeling like a hulking, dowdy, frumpy woman. My goal is to reset my lifestyle by getting to my goal weight - and going from there. I don't believe LT will fix my life, but I really do believe it will kickstart me into a lifestyle change - letting out the active, sexy, fit woman inside :)

I just wanted to say how glad this site is here - I really need the support. Roll on next Monday!

Last edited:
Hey freya I'm also in week 3 on day 5, tho forum is grey and has so many positive people who can help us do it. Wish you all the luck in the world
x

Great*

I am the same emmy lu have had a meal and night out/meal planned with all the girls/mothers for so long and its not very often I get a night out so I have been 100% since day one not even tempted by food however I will be eating and drinking on sunday. I know I shouldn but I will not enjoy myself with a load of drunk people if I'm stone cold soba! This is the only reason I will be eating too as don't want to fall ill after the first few drinks! I WILL be be 100% committed again as of Monday and then 100% the whole way just feel it may set me back a week but its a price I'm willing to pay! Hopefully won't cause too much damage! Good luck for the weekend you can do it! Just think of all your lovely clothes! Btw freya totally familiarise with your post I also refused to buy clothes for the past 2 yrs haha! X

Back