Monday Weigh in Club!!

1.4lb loss again!!!!! :cry:Ok, it's going in the right direction and at least it's not a gain I know...but really questioning if it's worth it today. Trained 4 times last week (bootcamp/metafit) and was 100%, loads of water etc. etc. To top it off I've been feeling lightheaded and dizzy for the past few days and wondering if I'm doing the right thing or should be thinking about healthy eating. A bad week or two is expected but a whole month??? Needing some encouragement for sure. I find this diet easy and afraid to go back to "normal" eating as worried I can't control myself. Anyone else had a similar situation - where am I going wrong...
Also, buy yourself some digital scales where it tells you your body fat percentage, this way if you've dropped only 1lb but lost more in body fat you no it's to do with muscle etc

Hi I'm new to Lipotrim and looking at losing 7 stone :-/
I weighed in today and lost 7lb so I'm on my way.
I have done a similar plan 5 years ago and lost 3 stone but this weeks seems to have been a lot harder than I remembered.
I think a make the mistake of listening to a friend who said I can drink coke zero .
Now I know I can't and is prob why I feel hungry still.
So no more coke zero for me!!!!
Well done everyone on UR weight loss x

Hi I'm new to Lipotrim and looking at losing 7 stone :-/
I weighed in today and lost 7lb so I'm on my way.
I have done a similar plan 5 years ago and lost 3 stone but this weeks seems to have been a lot harder than I remembered.
I think a make the mistake of listening to a friend who said I can drink coke zero .
Now I know I can't and is prob why I feel hungry still.
So no more coke zero for me!!!!
Well done everyone on UR weight loss x

woohoo!! well done Dolly!! nope no coke zero just water and tea and coffee!.....but 7lbs is half a stone and you are going great!! xx

Thanks Sinead I'm off to buy some fizzy water tomorrow to help with my craving for fuzzy pop x

heeh i love fizzy water...i drink 2l of plain water during the day and i drink 2l of fizzy water in the evenings!! i find it easier to drink the fizzy at night xx

Woohoo!! well done natty xx

monday weigh in day and lost another 5.5lbs. 15.5 to go ..... :)

h x:553:

monday weigh in day and lost another 5.5lbs. 15.5 to go ..... :)

h x:553:

Woohoo well done harriet on a fantastic loss :) Cant believe your so close to your target serious congrats :happy096: ... x

-2lbs this week. ok as im getting close to goal now so not worried.

h x

-3 making me 5.5lbs to goal!

last week this week thank god lol

h x

Will be weighing in tomorrow so back into the Monday routine. A short 1st week but I'm back in the groove at last :)

Morning all!

Lost 5.4kg = 12lbs week 1 :)

Back