Monday Weigh in Club!!

And eew to the pound of fat picture Squishy! lol

Does put it into perspective though - thanks.

Hi everyone,this is my first week,had weigh in this morning and very pleased,I have lost 10lbs.

hi every1, had my secoud weigh in and lost 5lbs!!!! well done to every1 on their losses. x x x

Thank you ms r

Your kind words have spurred me on , all those lbs do add up ( I was tfr so it should show tomorrow) god love the pharmacist if it doesn't
Lol

Well done yeye on your 5lbs loss your doing fab

Just half a pound for me after my refeed week. Have just realised that TOTM is due so hoping that has something to do with it :(

Wow great losses this week, keep it up! Thanx for comments x

well done everyone, you've all done so well and are close to your goal. Well done squishy, I know it's dissapointing with half pound but its better off than on, fingers crossed totm has something to do with it :)

yeye you are doing sooooo well, keep going hun and soon you will be a skinnie miniie

Patricia and Nin - woohooo!! you go girls!! that is super

Slimgem, congrats to you too and keep up the hard work,

Limedragon - 3lb is a VERY good weight loss, keep at it and the results will soon start to show,

Tiger - good luck for tomorrow

hanellis - wow!! look at you go girl!! fantastic!!! what more can i say??!

You'veall done so well so keep at it my lovelies xxx

Cheers Goose :)

Thanks Goose, so kind as always. X

-2lbs this week and also on refeed :)

Lost 8lbs last week and this week down another 2lbs... just a few stone to go! haha :)

Well done to all you Monday people! :) You're all doing so well.

Hey guys, this is a really random post... but how to I get an avatar so I can put a pic of me up? Still haven't figured this site out yet! :p x

Hi all

Down 5.5 lb that's for last week too , not great but getting there ,
Week 1. -9lb
Week. 2. -0lb
Week. 3. - 5.5lb
Total loss - 14.5 lb
Thanks for the support
Tigger xx

well done tigger that's fab! :) xx

Back