Monday Weigh in Club!!

Well done squishy on that weight loss your going to be at goal in no time

Best of luck patricia32 on the rest of your weightloss journey sorry to see u go so soon also well done on the 3lbs today

Thank you hun, I know I am so disappointed but its out of my control :cry:

nataliej said:
That's so fantastic squishy ... Makes us all feel do much more positive about healthy eating after LT!

Thanks NatalieJ. Glad to hear it- that's why I keep checking in here! X

Yes well done Patricia32, 3lbs is a great loss. Wishing you well on the rest of your journey and hope the problem resolves.

Woohoo! Down 2.2lb this morning. Calorie counting is obviously working!

That's fantastic! My gosh look at your healthy BMI. Well done, it's good to hear success stories of life after LT.

3lbs off this week so 15lbs in 3 weeks so delighted :) but i have decide to refeed today due to bowel issues i suffer from and this diet is affecting me badly so gonna come off for a few weeks and then try again :-(

Well done on your 3lbs loss this week. Sorry to hear you're having to stop but your health does come first. I know you really wanted to lose 2 stone but you're over half way there, best wishes on the rest of your journey.

Lost 4lbs this week, after a slight slip up Saturday too, so pretty damn pleased with that :) and well done Patricia32 on the 3lbs loss this week, hope everything improves for you so you can get back on it as soon as possible, best of luck with your journey though!
x

Thank you so so much girls :) good luck on the rest of all your journeys xxx

Busy Mum said:
That's fantastic! My gosh look at your healthy BMI. Well done, it's good to hear success stories of life after LT.

Thanks so much BusyMum. Feeling great and even though I have a little bit still to go, I'm positive and in no rush. Determined not to fall into the stereotype of "piling it all back on" that everyone presumes with Lipotrim. X

Very well done Beckieboop, looks like you managed to escape your blip unscathed. Your total loss is really great too, keep at it lady. Nest of luck for next week.

beckiieboop said:
Lost 4lbs this week, after a slight slip up Saturday too, so pretty damn pleased with that :) and well done Patricia32 on the 3lbs loss this week, hope everything improves for you so you can get back on it as soon as possible, best of luck with your journey though!
x

Well done beckiieboop!!

Thank you MsR and Nataliej... your support means a lot! Yeah I escaped it this time, and well you learn from your mistakes haha. Don't want to take that risk again! x

Starting weight 15 st 1lb. Target 10 St.

3lb loss today.

Well done beckiieboop on your weightloss this week4lbs is great

Hello nina 22 well done on the 3lbs you loss this week

6lbs off for me this week, so pleased! 2 1/2st in 6 weeks, makes it all worthwhile :)
Great losses guys, keep at it! Onwards and downwards!!! X

Yeye said:
6lbs off for me this week, so pleased! 2 1/2st in 6 weeks, makes it all worthwhile :)

That's fantastic we'll done to u!!! If I can loose that much in 6 weeks il be bouncing off the walls!!!

Go Go Yeye! Super loss this week.

That is amazing ive got my first wi monday I really hope I do as well as you have done! I really want to add a tiny bit of milk in my brews or salt in my soup but i dont want to have a rubbish wi mon x
My fiancé and I have just had our first weigh in together.

Col has lost a stone and half pound. !!!!

I have lost 12 lbs !!!!!

We are so pleased. This is my second time round and I lost 5 lbs before and to lose this it's a amazing !

I am proud of col so much. X

;)

Thanx guys x

Good luck to the Monday weighers, looking forward to seeing your results today.

Back