Monday Weigh in Club!!

Wk 7 WI, 5lbs off :-D 40lbs in total. Well chuffed! X

Well done yeye! Just the 3lbs for me this week but still pretty happy with that :) x

Well done yeye on your great weightloss this week and overall the fab 40lbs you have loss you must be feeling fab

Well done beckiieboop on the 3lbs remember every pound down is a pound in the right way

Yeye....yeah... You did great and 40lbs off is awesome, well done to you. Doesn't it feel great losing all that weight? Keep on going, you'll be at goal in no time at all. Best of luck for next week.

Also very well done to you too Beckiieboop, 3lb of solid fat is a brilliant result. Just picture 6 pkts of lard and that should make you feel really proud because you have just lost the equivalent in fat off your body. Good luck to you for next week.

5lbs off,week 4 that's 2 stone down,3to go.

Thanx Beckiieboop, MBurke & Mrs R!

Still a loooong way to go, thanx for ur encouragement x

Well done on ur losses guys & dolls, lets keep shrinking!!!! X

Well done Nina22, thats fantastic and an amazing total of 2st. You'll probably be half way there in another 2 weeks, how god is that!!

Good luck for next week, stay strong.

Well done nina22on the great weightloss so far you must be feeling great

Hey suziepie well done on the 6lbs loss this week

Good luck to all for the coming week

WOW Suziepie, 6lbs is phenomenal in week 3, many congratulations.

hi everone well done on your losses i lost 8 this week so happy! keep it up everyone xx

Well done j0j0, 8lbs is fab. Keep up the good work, best of luck for next week

Thank you ms R you too xxx

Thank you Mburke.You are doing so well,:553:

Thanks Mrs R. Its such an amazing feeling.Seems unreal,just over 4 weeks ago all I did was eat!!!So great to be in control at last.Well done to you too,you are nearly there,amazing weight loss.:clap:

Well done, Yeye, that's a great loss! :) You're doing so well every week.

3lb is great, beckiieboop! Well done. :)

Nina22, you're doing brilliantly! :) Well done for this week's loss and good luck for next week's.

suziepie, that's an excellent loss! Well done. :)

Well done for getting through your first week, j0j0. Lovely loss. :) Good luck for next Monday!

Good luck to the Monday crew!!! X

good luck from me too xx

3lbs off today, total loss of 3st 1lb in 8wks!!! Happy happy happy :) x

Back