Monday Weigh in Club!!

Thanx Toddshar x

Well done YeYe! That's a great loss.

Ok, so as you may or may not know, I am back on Lipotrim from tomorrow morning for one last push to goal before Xmas (just 10lb to go!) As a result, I had a naughty weekend food-wise as I know I will never eat like that again, even when I am at goal. I feel thoroughly ill and bloated and didn't enjoy the food the way I used to. In fact, I'm looking forward to starting again tomorrow (never thought I'd say that!)

So, I am up 1.2lb this week which is no surprise!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Only lost 1lbthis week:cry:Not a good feeling.don't know why I have been 100% since day one.

Last edited:
Well done yeye on the 3lbs loss your doing fab

Hey squishy good luck with the last 10lbs and your restart tomorrow

Nina22 don't worry about 1lbs loss this week next week will be better it happen to me a couple of weeks ago keep strong it will be worth it

3lbs off today, total loss of 3st 1lb in 8wks!!! Happy happy happy :) x

That's fantastic Yeye! You are doing fabulous!

Thanks Mburke:thankyou:,really appreciate the encouragement.It seems such a long week each week and then to get on the scales and see that ,made me think WHY?I do think my water intake was down fractionally last week so upping it now.Certainly its NOT due to any over excercising (as I have seen causes some to not lose as much)Excercise and I don;t mix!!!I will not give up though,I will see this through to the end.Think Christmas day will be hardest though.

well done yeye 3lbs is fab! keep going!

Nina - 1lb of fat is still a pound of pure fat! that is absolutly fab! Its going down and that the most important thing, also its very likely you'll have a hugeeee loss next week so keep going! i know it is disheartning but than itll all be worth it in the long run! you can do this and you should be proud of yourself xx

well done yeye 3lbs is fab! keep going!

Nina - 1lb of fat is still a pound of pure fat! that is absolutly fab! Its going down and that the most important thing, also its very likely you'll have a hugeeee loss next week so keep going! i know it is disheartning but than itll all be worth it in the long run! you can do this and you should be proud of yourself xx

Thanks Goose.It is good to here for encouragement.xx:thankyou:

Thanx all for comments! Well done on all ur loses x

Great weight lost Yeye,well done!

Yeye, so you should be happy, you're doing brilliantly and your cumulative loss is amazing, just 8 weeks and over 3st gone!! Totally awesome.

Nina, take heart, just have a look at my stats & hopefully will give you enough motivation to continue, I know exactly how you're feeling right now because I've been there but you will have a big loss next week, trust me. Drink plenty and take all your shakes on time and you will see he scales shift next week. Best of luck.

Thanks Mrs R. Does it make a difference what time we have shakes ? I was not aware of this.

No but you need to have them regularly is what I meant to ensure that your body doesn't start going into starvation mode and also to help stop you getting hungry. Thats what happens to me if I don't have my shakes at regular intervals. I always have mine at 12:00 midday - 12:30pm then 4:00pm -4:30pm and final one 9pm.

Oh I see thanks.I have mine at 8am,12.30 and 5.30 .

Hi All

My first post, here goes.

I'm nearly at the end of week 4 (Monday) and have lost just over 7kg (16lb) in the first 3 weeks which I'm really chuffed about. I did this a couple of years ago and lost over 2st in 7 weeks but really struggled towards the end (which I must be positive and overcome this time around). Have a very long way to go, and was glad to find this forum - it was really hard last time as I was 'doing it on my own'.

Teapot said:
Hi All

My first post, here goes.

I'm nearly at the end of week 4 (Monday) and have lost just over 7kg (16lb) in the first 3 weeks which I'm really chuffed about. I did this a couple of years ago and lost over 2st in 7 weeks but really struggled towards the end (which I must be positive and overcome this time around). Have a very long way to go, and was glad to find this forum - it was really hard last time as I was 'doing it on my own'.

Welcome Teapot! I too did Lipotrim before, 5 years ago and it was so much harder without the support of Minimins. Yes, it's still a tough diet, but everyone here is in the same boat and I've found it so so helpful. Well done on your loss so far, that's fantastic. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome Teapot! I too did Lipotrim before, 5 years ago and it was so much harder without the support of Minimins. Yes, it's still a tough diet, but everyone here is in the same boat and I've found it so so helpful. Well done on your loss so far, that's fantastic. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you! :)

Welcome Teapot & very best of luck with your weight loss journey. As you already know, this diet works & works amazingly but it is notoriously hard to do. So keep logging on here & posting as it really will help keep you focused as I and many others have found.

Thanks for the welcome Ms R. You are doing brilliantly, especially being on holiday too! :D

Back