Monday Weigh in Club!!

Happy Monday all! Hope your weather is better than ours.

5.4lb down this week, my first week back on Lipotrim. Absolutely delighted with that, and only 4.6lb to my final goal.

Good luck to all the Monday weighers! X

Morning! Have faced the scales this morning and lost 2.5lbs. Was hoping for more (as we all do!) but glad i'm heading in the right direction :)

Welcome Teapot and good luck! X

Good luck to the Monday crew x

Welcome teapot! 2.5 lbs is 5 packs of butter!

Well done squishy! Your almost half way to your goal already!

Good luck to the rest of the Monday weighers!

Thank you Yeye and Sandy38! I'm going to find something that weighs 2.5lbs just so I can feel it in a lump lol
Fingers crossed for everyone weighing in today :)

Wk 9 WI, 5lbs gone :) x

Wk 9 WI, 5lbs gone :) x

Well done yeye on the 5lbs weightloss you are doing fab

Teapot 2.5lbs is brill keep at it

And squishymcfatterson wow what a great start to getting back on it before you know it you will be finish but well done

Fantastic Yeye, well done!! Thanks Mburke, still feeling strong. Got a FSB luncheon on Sunday with my other half. Going to be interesting 'not eating' when I had to choose from the menu before I started LT when we booked. Undecided whether to play it straight or make an excuse. LT is not exactly socially acceptable!!

Hi Teapot, well done on your weight loss, be very proud of yourself you're doing great. Just look at your overall weight loss in just 4 weeks you'velost 18.5lbs which is over and above what LT promise which is 1st per month so you've smashed that!! In terms of LT and social situations, I've always found it far better to be up front and just tell people that you're on a medically supervised diet and you are unable to deviate from the prescribed plan. That normally stops people trying to sabotage you.

Hey Squishy, 5.4lb is brilliant, very well done to you and soooo close to your target, I'm hoping that's going to be me in 4 weeks time!! Best of luck this week, I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time at all.

Yeye, you're doing ace.....5lbs is fantastic very well done to you. Your total weight loss is also brilliant, every pound makes a difference.

Thank you Ms R. I like your style! You're right - not much anyone can come back with at you if you're on a 'medically supervised diet'. I've been starting to fret about it, but am feeling much more relaxed - being armed with a phrase to defend myself is very comforting, although logically I'm not sure why I need to 'defend' myself either. A window into the inner dialogue of a mad woman lol

Thanks so much everyone for all your kind words and encouragement! I would name you all individually but I'm scoffing my soup!! Much love. X

Lost 5lbs this week makes me feel better after the 1lb lost last week.

Nina22 said:
Lost 5lbs this week makes me feel better after the 1lb lost last week.

Fantastic Nina22. It can be funny like that. Well done!

Well done u bunch of losers! Haha! Thanks for the support x

Well done nina 22 you must be feeling great with the 5lbs weightloss keep that feeling with you for he next week

I've just been checking on this weeks loss, my weight at the pharmacy was 105.4kg, she said 16st 8lbs, I've just done the conversion and 105.4kg equates to 16.59 = 16st 6lbs, which would have been a 7lb loss!?!
Either way I'm happy :) x

Fantastic Yeye! Well done!

Thank you all for your encouragement.Well done yeye too.The lady that weighs me at chemist (Sandy )wrote this website down to tell her other ladies about.When she told the chemist' she told her she was not allowed to endorse it though. Sandy told me she was still going to tell them though as I had told her how encouraging you all are!

Well Nina, how good did you do this week???? Brilliantly, thats how good!! Very well done, its really encouraging when you have a big loss like that and only 1lb off a half stone loss in just 2 weeks.....6lb of pure fat you've lost, awesome.

Yeye, still steaming ahead with your weight loss, brilliant, very well done. I also take issue with the conversion my pharmacy do from Kg to lbs but then I just thought what the heck, I only go by their scales once a week anyway so at least its consistent.

Back