Monday Weigh in Club!!

Thanx Mrs R, I'm well chuffed :) x

And so you should be......you've done amazingly well and I for one are justifiably proud of you!! It won't be long before you're half way there and then you're on the way down the mountain.

WOW well done Teapot, that's an amazing loss in just 1 week and it not being the first week, brilliant result. Onwards and downwards for you m'lady!!!

Yeye, CONGRATULATION.........isn't it fantastic to achieve 3 goals all in 1 sweep!!!! Totally brilliant and I reckon those 18s will be hanging of you soon too.

Well done ladies, brilliant start to the week by both of you, let's hope the rest of the gang do as well this week too, you've certianly set the bar high!!

Thank you Ms R! It has been a tough week for many reasons and normally I'd resort to food to get me thru, so pleased I stuck to it. Does worry burn calories? ;)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you x x x

Well done teapot and Mrs r. I have lost another 3lbs this week.x

Thanks for the praise Nina but I think it should have been directed to Yeye! Lol. I'll look forward to my praise tomorrow night hopefully ;)

Well done Nina!!! Nearly 3st is amazing :)

Thanks for the praise Nina but I think it should have been directed to Yeye! Lol. I'll look forward to my praise tomorrow night hopefully ;)
Ha ha'thats what happens when I try to too many things at once!! Its obviously because you will do so well tomorrow.well done YEYE!!!!!!

Thanx Nina! Well done all, a good bunch of losers! Onwards and downwards! X

Thanks Kay,yes this diet is great,you have done fab too-x

Thanks darlin, wouldn't be able to do it without you lot!!! x x

So chuffed just back from being weighed and lost 2.8kg = 6.16lbs :D which takes me below 110kg!
Well done!! That is absolutley awesome! Keep going

4lbs for me this week, 3 achievements;

4st gone
Into 15's
Into size 18

Yeay me! :-D x

congrats again! That is awesome!

Cheers Goose! x x x

Well done Yeye, Teapot and Nina22! Fantastic losses - lets hope this will be great losses for us all this week.

Good luck to the Monday crew! X

Best of luck Monday losers, here hoping you are all really BIG losers tomorrow.

Morning all! Just back from weigh in and have lost 1.8kg = 3.96lbs :)

Morning all! Just back from weigh in and have lost 1.8kg = 3.96lbs :)

I think you could round that up to 4lb Teapot, well done!! X

Thanks Squishy! I think I might lol. How are you doing? x

Back