Monday Weigh in Club!!

4lbs for me today, updated photos for 12wk WI x

Well done Teapot! X

Thanks Squishy! I think I might lol. How are you doing? x

Great thanks! Had the vomiting bug this week but because of it I'm lighter than I've ever been in my adult life ;) x

WOW it's the Monday Losers 4lb club this week!!! Well done Teapot & Yeye, brilliant results for you ladies.

Not a nice way to be the lightest you've been in your adult life Squishy but hey, what the hell, well done and doesn't it feel just ace!!!!

Great thanks! Had the vomiting bug this week but because of it I'm lighter than I've ever been in my adult life ;) x

There's a sliver lining in anything to do with weight loss lol! Hope you're feeling better now x x x

WOW it's the Monday Losers 4lb club this week!!! Well done Teapot & Yeye, brilliant results for you ladies.

Not a nice way to be the lightest you've been in your adult life Squishy but hey, what the hell, well done and doesn't it feel just ace!!!!

Thanks Ms R and well done Yeye!!

Thanx Mrs R x

Well done Teapot and Yeye on your 4lbs losses,I only managed half of that had 2lb loss this week ,which is a bit disheartening,people on W W lose more eating food! I have stayed 100% the whoke time too.Hopefully it will pick up next week though,must not be down-hearted.:sad0071:

That made me laugh! Every cloud..................

Morning all! Just back from weigh in and have lost 1.8kg = 3.96lbs :)

Well done Teapot. Definitely calling that 4lbs! You're weight losses for the last few weeks have been fantastic, over a stone in just the last 3 weeks! Keep going!

Well done Nina, 2lb is much better than I've had at times but just look at my overall loss which is just 3lb short of 5st in just 15weeks so its the overall loss you should focus on but I do understand how disappointed you're feeling right now, the only consolation is that you'll feel better tomorrow and better again the day after. Hugs xxxx

Well done Teapot and Yeye on your 4lbs losses,I only managed half of that had 2lb loss this week ,which is a bit disheartening,people on W W lose more eating food! I have stayed 100% the whoke time too.Hopefully it will pick up next week though,must not be down-hearted.:sad0071:

I know 2lbs can feel like a small loss on this diet but it really isn't. You are doing really well Nina and I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it.

Well done Nina, 2lb is much better than I've had at times but just look at my overall loss which is just 3lb short of 5st in just 15weeks so its the overall loss you should focus on but I do understand how disappointed you're feeling right now, the only consolation is that you'll feel better tomorrow and better again the day after. Hugs xxxx
Thanks,just looked at your losses and see what you mean,your total weight loss is great.Think I was under the illusion I would lose 6 or 7lbs each week!Maybe aiming a bit high.Do you exercise at all?I see one week you put over exercising affected your loss,well that certainly is not my problem!But I have being walking a little bit more than before,do you think I need to do some more?Thanks again for your kind words.xx:bighug:

I know 2lbs can feel like a small loss on this diet but it really isn't. You are doing really well Nina and I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week to make up for it.
Thanks Busy Mum.:)

Thank you Nina. How annoying that you've not lost more - grrrr!!!! We have such high expectations on this diet. Chances are you're going to have a fab loss next week and put us all to shame. Keep it going... you're doing all the right things x x x

Hi Nina, no I don't exercise on this diet with the exception of dancing salsa once a week which is an amazing exercise as well as being so much fun. I did find it adversely affects weight loss as my body went into starvation mode and held on to as much fat as it could. It's hard to exercise on a VLCD as we're on less than 450 calories a day and our bodies use around 1900 just to keep us alive, breathing, sleeping, digesting, talking etc which puts us at a daily deficit of around 1500 so to then add to that deficit by burning more calories does, for me, put my body into starvation mode so I almost stop losing. Last time I did this diet I did regular exercise, running, swimming, playing squash and dancing twice or more a week and although I lost weight, it was nowhere near as much in as short a time as I've done this time. I'm just going to wait until I'm refeeding and eventually on healthy balanced eating plan and then I'll do plenty of exercise to both keep off the weight and tone up.

Hope this helps you make your own decision. Good luck whatever you decide to do x

Thanks Ms R,think I,all just carry on as I am.When I did lighter life about 10 years ago I lost more each week and I was doing Davina,s exercise DVD,s a couple times a week,but whether its because I am older or what I don't know but I just don't have the desire to do that this time.I might just walk a bit longer each time,but that's about it until I get to refers (hopefully I will have a bit more energy once eating again) Your reply has really helped.x:dancing_snowman:

Thanks Ms R,think I,all just carry on as I am.When I did lighter life about 10 years ago I lost more each week and I was doing Davina,s exercise DVD,s a couple times a week,but whether its because I am older or what I don't know but I just don't have the desire to do that this time.I might just walk a bit longer each time,but that's about it until I get to refers (hopefully I will have a bit more energy once eating again) Your reply has really helped.x:dancing_snowman:

Just nipping in quickly to reassure you Nina- I did LT for 5 weeks and did no exercise except the necessary daily dog walk! As soon as I refed I naturally had a LOT more energy and desire to exercise. I then went back on LT to get to target and planned to keep up the exercise as I was enjoying it so much, but I just found that on so little cals a day, I just couldn't manage it and was so lethargic. I'm calorie counting now and you'll be glad to hear, well able to exercise once more. So you'll be fine once you're back eating again, I'm sure. For now, enjoy the break from exercise while still losing weight ;) x

Back