Monday Weigh in Club!!

well done to all my lovelies!!

Teapot - you go girl!!! wow 4lbs!! what other diet could you lose that much in a week?! unless u were exercising like mad and eating cabbage soup! that is a great loss! here's to another week!

yeye - another huge loss!! are you refeeding this week? that is again like teapot - a huge weekly loss, 4lbs is a hell of a lot!!! wowie! well done and i'm glad you've stuck it out

Nina - you ahve to look at the overall losses, lipotrim says you can lose on average a stone a month so try to look at your overall 4 week losses and you will find you are losing that much. if you were to lose half a stone a week i think you skin would be so saggy every time you moved you'd be fanning air everywhere! with these good losses, well pretty decent losses your skin will hopefully stay in good shape. and honest hun 2lbs is a very good loss, weigh out 2lbs of butter than you wont be complaining! some weeks you have better losses than others, its mind over matter. just keep going and the results will be worth it

Congrats to you all. I will update my loss later in my lunch break when i have a bit more time xx

Hi Goose, thank u! Yes doing a two week refeed for a week off at Christmas. On my 2nd day 1 lol, then on again for another 12 weeks in the new year x

well done to all my lovelies!!

Teapot - you go girl!!! wow 4lbs!! what other diet could you lose that much in a week?! unless u were exercising like mad and eating cabbage soup! that is a great loss! here's to another week!

yeye - another huge loss!! are you refeeding this week? that is again like teapot - a huge weekly loss, 4lbs is a hell of a lot!!! wowie! well done and i'm glad you've stuck it out

Nina - you ahve to look at the overall losses, lipotrim says you can lose on average a stone a month so try to look at your overall 4 week losses and you will find you are losing that much. if you were to lose half a stone a week i think you skin would be so saggy every time you moved you'd be fanning air everywhere! with these good losses, well pretty decent losses your skin will hopefully stay in good shape. and honest hun 2lbs is a very good loss, weigh out 2lbs of butter than you wont be complaining! some weeks you have better losses than others, its mind over matter. just keep going and the results will be worth it

Congrats to you all. I will update my loss later in my lunch break when i have a bit more time xx
Thanks Goose,you made me laugh,"fanning air everywhere"I will think of that now and I will have to laugh even if I get 1/2 lb loss and it will def motivate me !Thanks:D

Morning all!
Happy with my weigh in this morning, lost 2.4kgs = 5.2lbs. Good luck to everyone weighing in today :fingerscrossed:

Morning all!
Happy with my weigh in this morning, lost 2.4kgs = 5.2lbs. Good luck to everyone weighing in today :fingerscrossed:

Woohoo! Fantastic loss! You have lost over 20lbs in the last 4 weeks! Brilliant.

Morning all!

Well done teapot! 2.4kg that's great! My weigh in is on friday I am hoping to achieve simmilar results. It feels great doesn't it? xx

Teapot.........WOW WOW WOW...your total weight loss over 4 weeks is brilliant.....20lbs in just 4 weeks is fantastic and almost half a stone more than is guaranteed so you're exceeding expectations!!! Well done to you and the very best of luck for this week.

Well done teapot! 2.4kg that's great! My weigh in is on friday I am hoping to achieve simmilar results. It feels great doesn't it? xx

Thanks NewGirl!!!! It does feel great. Will be looking out for your results on Friday :)

Teapot.........WOW WOW WOW...your total weight loss over 4 weeks is brilliant.....20lbs in just 4 weeks is fantastic and almost half a stone more than is guaranteed so you're exceeding expectations!!! Well done to you and the very best of luck for this week.

Thanks so much Ms R! i still can't believe how brilliantly you've done x x x

Morning all!
Congratulations teapot,really pleased for you.I am happy with my weigh in too,I lost 4lbs this week. :47:

Aww thank you so much Teapot. It's not been easy at all, such a struggle most of e way but now I'm reaping the benefits and funnily enough, now I'm coming to e end, I'm a little reluctant & scared to come off e shakes, they're like a security blanket keeping me out of diet disaster territory but I know I need to grow up and stand on my own 2 feet in the grown up world of real food eating.

Yep Ms R, you're right about the security blanket. Much easier not to have to think about food... but you've done your time and you'll be fine with life after LT, being healthy and sensible. We'll all still be here if and when you need us... some of us for the next 6 months or so ;)

Hi Teapot, I've now posted my 4 weekly progress pictures in the Inspirational Pictures section of Lipotrim forum, have a look if you like.

Going to look now :) :) :)

9.4lb for me :) xx

2.3kg = 5lbs loss this week. Really want to power through this Christmas week. I'm doing all the cooking for the family so it's going to be a tough one. Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas x x x

Lost 4lbs again this week,really pleased as that's 8lbs in a fortnight:D

2.3kg = 5lbs loss this week. Really want to power through this Christmas week. I'm doing all the cooking for the family so it's going to be a tough one. Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas x x x
Well done Kay,I too am doing all the cooking so I think of you doing as well,but the great losses we have had this week will spur us on,let's just decide its going to be a breeze and stay positive,soon be new year!!!!!:xmassign:

Lost 4lbs again this week,really pleased as that's 8lbs in a fortnight:D

WooHoo!!! Oh wow, so exciting - another half a stone gone in 2 weeks, well done Nina that's brilliant!

I'm not one for wishing time away, but the sooner I can get through tomorrow the better. Will have to recruit a gravy tester lol. Serving food without tasting it just feels all wrong but I've been cooking for so long it should all be ok :girlpower:

WOW!!!!!! Nina & Teapot........how fantastic are you ladies????? 4lb & 5lb is just totaly amazingly awesome..........well done to both of you, I'm sooooo impressed.

Yes it is going to be hard the next few days but hey, it's only Christmas and it's only food!!! I still find it weird not tasting food when cooking for others but one of the really good things I've now got as an automatic process is I don't even attempt to lick my fingers if I spill food on them like cream or chocolate, I just automatically go to the sink to wash my hands which is great.

Well I really hope you both have a fantastic Christmas and with such brilliant weight losses, hopefully you're spurred on to stick 100% and beat this battle!! Best of luck to you both and wishing you a very Merry Christmas xxxx

Back