Monday Weigh in Club!!

My weigh in are on Mondays. First week i lost 3 kg which I was disappointed with as i thought i would lose alot more after not eating any solid for 7 weeks. and I have started my second week.

My weigh in are on Mondays. First week i lost 3 kg which I was disappointed with as i thought i would lose alot more after not eating any solid for 7 weeks. and I have started my second week.

Ayna, a loss is a loss so very well done! Looking forward to see how you do again this Monday :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

2lbs today.:)

End of Week10 - 1.9kg = 4.2lbs :) :)

well done Nina and Teapot - fantastic losses!! wahey!! Did you both stay 100% keep going xx

Awww fantastic, well done Nina & Teapot, very proud of you girls. How was it for you?

My re-feed ended up a disaster so I'm back in the 100% TFR club as of today!!!!

Thanks Ms R.I was glad to be 100% over Christmas as I know I would have been tempted by all the extra sweet foods about,with the boys could not avoid it being in house.It went a lot smoother than I thought.Have now decided to start refeed next week,then intend to do weight watchers filling and healthy to maintain.Was hoping you could advise me on refeed!What happened with your refeed ,did it not go to plan?I intend to do it to the letter,but hope that 1 week will be enough,but not sure.Feeling lousy today with a cold,so almost glad I not started eating yet.

well done Nina and Teapot - fantastic losses!! wahey!! Did you both stay 100% keep going xx

Thanks Goose. Yep stayed 100% over Christmas which led to me having 2 'intense heated discussions' with my sister who thought I should eat and I stuck to my guns and refused. I did all the cooking for it too, so it was tough, but very pleased in the end as it's added to my pot of courage :)

Awww fantastic, well done Nina & Teapot, very proud of you girls. How was it for you?

My re-feed ended up a disaster so I'm back in the 100% TFR club as of today!!!!

Thanks Ms R, it had it's moments, but survived intact so very pleased. Sorry to hear your refeed didn't go to plan but very glad to have you back x x x

Hi Nina, will post in re-feed section & tell all xx

Thanks Goose. Yep stayed 100% over Christmas which led to me having 2 'intense heated discussions' with my sister who thought I should eat and I stuck to my guns and refused. I did all the cooking for it too, so it was tough, but very pleased in the end as it's added to my pot of courage :)

Wow Kay ! How amazing you were over xmas hats off to you huni !!! xx

Morning all!! All those weighing in today, hope it's a good one for you.

Lost 1.9kg = 4.2lbs today to take me under 100kgs Yahoooooo! :D

WOW absolutely fantastic Teapot, you're doing so well it's just awesome. No wonder you're over the moon, you should be so proud of yourself. Christmas is just a distant memory now but I still remember that you and BM stayed 100% during that time and I'm so proud of you, you are both total inspirations for everyone else on here and you deserve all the success you have.

Best of luck for this next week but I'm sure you don't need it, you're ace at this dieting business!!!!

well done you for sticking to your guns!! I hate it when other people have to be so forceful, yes they are entitled to their opinions, in a calm manner mind you but they cant force things on anyone! we are all adults and ultimatley we all make our OWN decisions. you should said to her - heres your Christmas present, its' your nose...i found it in my business!!!!

wowieee!! awesome loss!!! SOOOO worth staying 100% for. Mrs R is right - Christmas is but a distant memory and Iseriously regret the overkill i went on with food. I dont particulaty remember any of it, none of the food i ate was memorable and if I dintn eat its not like id be thinking now - oh i missed out on that! hmmm, just goes to show. congrats for staying strong and showing us all how its done ;)

Excellent Kay,well done!:party0019::party0019::party0049::party0019:

Yaaaaay! congrats Teapot!! 1.9kg that's great! now the numbers will shrink on the scale, under 100 then under 90 and so on.. I am soo happy for you! well done, you are a true inspiration! xx

I must admit it was a huge relief this morning to step on the scales and be under 100kgs. 2 digits instead of 3 is wonderful and only happened 3 times that I can remember. Still wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you lovely lot and I owe you a huge debt of gratitude and a lot of respect for what you've all done x x x

Back