Monday Weigh in Club!!

Morning all, I've lost 1.5kgs = 3.3lbs :)

Don't forget we have a February challenge thread if you'd like to join in!

Fab loss kay, so pleased for you. Fairplay you have had non stop loses.
Sarahx

I've only gone from 12'6 to 11'4 that's 1stone 2 lbs OMG!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sarah! You can do it too x x x

Charlie!!! That's brilliant, well done x x x

Thank you teapot what week Are you? Well done on yours xx

Thanks Charlie, just finished week 15 :)

Wow that's a long time x what's been the hardest weeks

Monday weigh in Week 4 put on a pound after a hellish week of stomach upsets with the shakes. I have decided to have flapjacks and soup from now on. Lost 12lb in total. Hope I lose some next week. Good luck everyone.

Wow that's a long time x what's been the hardest weeks

Hi Charlie

I think it was the first 4 weeks, before I joined the forum. Otherwise I've had moments of temptation, but I keep telling myself it's not worth it to cheat. It really has got easier the longer I've done it. Usually after being on a diet for this length of time I'm ready to throw in the towel because I feel so deprived. Not this time so far I'm glad to say. The weight loss is keeping me motivated :)

Monday weigh in Week 4 put on a pound after a hellish week of stomach upsets with the shakes. I have decided to have flapjacks and soup from now on. Lost 12lb in total. Hope I lose some next week. Good luck everyone.

Oh no Katsis! Hope you have a better week x x x

Well 1st weigh in and ive lost 6lb. Im so disappointed. I lost 11lb on my 1st week last time and i was over 3stone lighter then! :confused:

Week 5 weigh in and 6lbs off! Really happy

Well 1st weigh in and ive lost 6lb. Im so disappointed. I lost 11lb on my 1st week last time and i was over 3stone lighter then! :confused:

Don't be disappointed, that is still a fantastic loss, and you're well on your way to losing a stone this month (I bet it will be more x) This is the only diet I know that you can have good losses nearly every week. Chin up, lets see what next week brings for you :) x x x

Well done SW! Are you joining us on the February Challenge? x x x

Well done. Keep up the great work. I am thrilled for you xx

Well done SW! Are you joining us on the February Challenge? x x x

Yeah I put myself down for 14 lbs :D I've lost 12 since I put my name down, so as long as I lose 2 next week I should be good! x

Just joining in with the Monday Weigh ins! Im new hear had my week 1 weigh in and lost 9 1/2 lb!! :)

Don't be disappointed, that is still a fantastic loss, and you're well on your way to losing a stone this month (I bet it will be more x) This is the only diet I know that you can have good losses nearly every week. Chin up, lets see what next week brings for you :) x x x

Thank you kay
You are so right. I just need to get over thdm disappointment and focus on week 2.
Sarahx

Back