Monday Weigh in Club!!

Well done Eva and welcome to the monday club :)

Well done Eva!! :)

Just been for my 2nd weigh in, should have been Monday but they were closed due to the bank holiday. Anyway, I lost another 4lbs :) & start re-feeding today as I'm going on holiday next Tuesday. Intend to start again on my return.

How has everyone else done?

Sarah x

My second weight in today and -8lb:)

Went for weigh-in this morning due to the bank holiday, now down to 76.2kg, converted to stone and pounds it's 11 stone 13.99 pounds so technically under 12 stone now haha, but for the 0.01lbs will say I'm 12 stone :D Have lost 4.4lbs this week, I'm so happy :D Well done everyone on your losses!!!! xxxx

Got weighed this morning after doing 1st week of refeed. Have gained 1lb after it looked like I'd lost a bit mid week, but the glycogen/water replacement should be well in place now, so pleased overall. One more week of refeed using the shakes etc then onto healthy choices to lose a few more lbs :) - ps. don't tell my other half ;)

Teapot you did such big job - people probably cant recognise you any more. You are my inspiration - if you managed loose weight, i am gona manage too:)

Well done guys :D i lost 3lbs this week:)

Di, you can do it!! :)

Well done Volstern and Cath!! Great losses this week x x x

Hi everybody:) seems everybody doing well this week again. Had my weight in, so I am -4lb today. Good luck guays xxx Diana

Wow Diana, you've had another great week!! Well done :) :)

woohoo..lost another 3lb this week, now officially under 12st at 11st 11lbs :D going away to South America a week friday for just over a week so have started refeeding today to get myself ready! I've been busy doing the squat & sit up challenge and have done 50 lengths of the pool today too to make sure those pounds don't come creeping back on! Best of luck for the week everyone and well done on all your losses!! :D xxx

Well done Anna and Volstern!! Fab losses! Good luck with your refeed Anna :)

Thanks Kay :) :) xxxx

Best of luck with your refeed Anna, you've done great on lipotrim, enjoy your holidays :)

Well done Di and Volstern, you's have had great losses :)

I lost 5lbs this week :)

Fantastic Cath!!! Well done :) :)

thanks Kay, how did your refeed weigh-in go?

Back