Monday Weigh in Club!!

Couldn't get there. Car gone into be fixed and it unexpectedly is still at the garage so no wheels atm :( Been a tough day food wise so hoping I've not made a mess of it x x x

Aww no, to both the car bit and the food bit :( don't worry about your weigh-in, hopefully you'll get there tomorrow and find out how you you got on, one hard day won't ruin your week and if you're refeed diary is anything to go by you've done very well on it. Let us know how you get on x x x

Life outside TRF is very tricky! Weighed at home today and have put on just over 4lbs taking me back to 12st :(. I do think I've done well with portion sizes etc but will have to reassess. Have hardly drunk any black tea this week and wonder how many calories I've consumed just in tea that I haven't accounted for. I do drink a lot of tea as you may have guessed from my name ;) Am not prepared to put this weight back on! Might take me a few weeks to shift it, but I will :)

Your scales could be wrong so I wouldn't panic at this stage and even if you stay at 12 stone that's still really good. You have lost a lot of weight. My scales are telling me that I have put on 5lb this week but I'm going to check in at the pharmacy later to make sure. I have made some bad choices so it would be my own fault if I did but we shall see. It's probably all the water aswell, is there a way of getting rid of all the excess water levels do you know or just on lipotrim? X

I think keeping your water intake up helps a lot :)

Just popped on quickly before I head to work, I lost 5lbs this week, I'm delighted :D

Oooo didn't see this Monday thread I will join and post in here :)

First week -17 lbs
Xx

Well done, girls:hug99:
went for weight in this morning and another 4lb gone. Very happy right now:)

Refeed Week and lost 2lbs!! :D over the moon :D Well done everyone on your fab losses!!! xxxxx

Well done everyone you have all done great!

well done losing in refeed week Anna, all that exercise must of helped xx

Think all the exercise I've done have definitely tipped the scales in my favour Emma ;) I really have worked out a lot this week as I've loved having the energy to be able to do so while not on the shakes and have felt more 'up for it' since losing the weight from lipotrim :) I would definitely recommend exercising to anyone on refeed week, even if it's just gentle exercise it all amounts to something. Some really good losses on here this week, everyone must be working hard and feeling great!! well done all of you again :D xxxx

Wow everyones losses are very impressive this week, the monday club is rockin'!

Wow!!! What fantastic losses this week. Well done all :) :)

Well done Volstern!! You'll be under 20st very soon x x x

Well done Volstern!! You'll be under 20st very soon x x x

Thanks Teapot
:) Not so good this week though; only one pound lost :eek: Think the medication I've been put on over the last ten days has somehow interfered with the diet; will have to go back and have a word with my Doctor. But one pound lost is better than one pound gained :D

Back