Monday Weigh in Club!!

2.2lb loss for me this week - a little disappointed but had a little wobble at the start of last week - just a little one. Been focused for the weekend and going to have a 100% week this week!
Well done Harriet!
Thanks Sinead.
Good luck Kerri & Natty

woohoo!! well done Suzi and Natty!! and good luck Kerrie for tomorrow :) x

Well done everyone, keep up the good work x

Good luck today everyone...

3lbs off today :) bit disappointed, silly i know

h x

Well done Harriet! 1.4lb off for me today - very disappointed!!! Been a really slow two weeks, not sure what's going on but I hope it speeds up soon!

Well done Harriet and Suzi!! xx

Well done girls :) Don't be disappointed your still losing even if its not what you hoped for and sure maybe next week you will get big losses :p x

6lbs off for me this week :) well happy with that considering i had a few days where i had a low carb dinner. Its only week one though so will no doubt slow down from here on out. Bring on week two!

woohoo!! well done FatGirlSlim and Natty :) xx

good luck to everybody whose weighing in today.

i lost 6lb this week. wwoooooo

h x

Well done Harriet! That's an amazing loss - you're doing go great :) I don't think I've lost much again today...weigh-in in a couple of hours!

1.4lb loss again!!!!! :cry:Ok, it's going in the right direction and at least it's not a gain I know...but really questioning if it's worth it today. Trained 4 times last week (bootcamp/metafit) and was 100%, loads of water etc. etc. To top it off I've been feeling lightheaded and dizzy for the past few days and wondering if I'm doing the right thing or should be thinking about healthy eating. A bad week or two is expected but a whole month??? Needing some encouragement for sure. I find this diet easy and afraid to go back to "normal" eating as worried I can't control myself. Anyone else had a similar situation - where am I going wrong...

1.4lb loss again!!!!! :cry:Ok, it's going in the right direction and at least it's not a gain I know...but really questioning if it's worth it today. Trained 4 times last week (bootcamp/metafit) and was 100%, loads of water etc. etc. To top it off I've been feeling lightheaded and dizzy for the past few days and wondering if I'm doing the right thing or should be thinking about healthy eating. A bad week or two is expected but a whole month??? Needing some encouragement for sure. I find this diet easy and afraid to go back to "normal" eating as worried I can't control myself. Anyone else had a similar situation - where am I going wrong...
Perhaps all the exercising is makin you gain muscle? Don't be disheartened as I bet that's the reason why. I did hear your not supposed to do a lot of exercise on this plan as it's too little calories for your body to get by... Your only burning the little that you have, therefore your body will go into starvation mode.
I've been having 3lb losses each week and feel as though it's not worth it .. For the money etc too. I'm planning on refeeding after this week and sticking to high protein low carb diet.

Back