Monday weigh in. The Truth

sididd

Gold Member
Well this is my first weigh-in with "The Monday Club" So for the record.
Start date on Dukan Diet. 13-02-12
Weigh in 20-02-12 = 9lb fabulous start.
weigh in 27-02-12 = 1lb very disappointing thought it would be more, scales showed less yesterday. But Monday is my true weigh-in day :-(((

Don't be disappointed sididd! - remember, 2lbs is the average loss in a week, so you're not far off :) You always lose more on your first week of trying to lose weight :)

Best of Luck!

Ryster said:
Don't be disappointed sididd! - remember, 2lbs is the average loss in a week, so you're not far off :) You always lose more on your first week of trying to lose weight :)

Best of Luck!

Thanks Ryster, I've got to keep positive.

It's always a bit disheartening the 2nd week, after such a first loss in the first!
1lb off is better than a gain, always remember that :)

Ryster said:
It's always a bit disheartening the 2nd week, after such a first loss in the first!
1lb off is better than a gain, always remember that :)

Will do, thanks I've got to remember what I read another member wrote 1lb a week is 4 stone over the year. And well done with your weight loss.

lancashiregirl said:
Ten pounds in two weeks is fabulous ! Well done !

Thanks Lancashiregirl how have you done ?

That's a great weight loss, what plan are you following?

lancashiregirl said:
I am On slimming world doing the extra easy plan . I have eaten loads and don't feel deprived. What about you ?

I'm doing the Dukan diet, you can eat loads on this one too.

I think the dukan is one of the very few diets I haven't tried . I have tried diet clubs, slimming tablets, meal replacements and even had a gastric band and I am still trying to lose it !

Didn't the gastric band work?

That was a shame, especially with surgery being such a possible life threatening operation. This time you'll succeed x

Thanks , I sincerely hope do . Had a wobble today and ate cake and could easily have more - but I won't ! I wish I had been on biggest loser programme . Those guys have done amazing fly well !

There you've made the choice to have no more cake, your will power has kicked in :) I haven't watched the biggest loser this series but what a fantastic chance to just concentrate on yourself to have the advice on diet and exersice at hand 24 /7

4 of my friends have joined me on the Dukan Diet, so we are enjoying the challenge together the smallest only wants to lose 9 lb, but im the only one using this forum, where as I want to loose the most at 3 1/2 stone from the start just over two weeks down and I've lost in total 11 lb so I'm pleaded. At home I have a suportive husband we'll ish, he can eat what he wants and never gains. Its anoying he's the same size now as when we married 30 years ago. I'm 48 but feel 21 ish, I'm only pleaded he's going bald hahaha..... I am wicked but he is sat at the moment with a snickers bar in his hand hense the ish for support. Have you plenty of support around through your journey?

Back