Monday weigh in. The Truth

Oh pleased your having a better week maybe your picking erge is over. Guess what ..... I've cracked them muffins flippin gorgeous if I say so myself. Having them for breakfast and supper !!!!! Have you started a diary on this forum? I'm giving in with trying to navigate this form with my phone or pad I'm off for a laptop Saturday I've tried to put my photo on and failed, theres so much on hear I'm missing have you and OH any plans for weekend?

Ok ....so what did you do differently with the muffins ? I am intrigued . It's amazing how a little food turns the lightbulb on in our heads lol. Not sure if I started a diary lol, will have to look . I have posted all over the place ! I use my phone on here - I phone 4 . Weekend on our boat again - how about you ?

Well with the muffins bought a new silicon muffin tray and bought a new mixer, and left them in the oven longer cracked it x this weekend were off to get paint etc., OH on holiday next week so I've made a list and checking it twice haha so many jobs for him to catch up on. While I'm working my fingers to the bone lol, I'm best off at work because he thinks I'm his labourer and has me fetching and carrying. But have a few thing decorations, nibbles to arrange as my beautiful daughter in law is having a baby shower next weekend, she doesn't know its a suprise arranged by her friends about 30 of us so hope its not too much of a suprise to bring on early labour <3

So funny you have all the jobs lined up for OH . Some friends of ours do the same . He doesn't tell her he is off until the last minute so she doesn't have time to cultivate the list !!
Baby shower sounds nice - we didn't have one for my daughter in law , I have a beautiful two month old granddaughter now . I think I have gained more of an affinity to babies as I have got older, probably because you go full circle and need looking after yourself in your twilight years !!!

Yes I feel so emotional and love for my grandson and I haven't even met him yet, can't wait he's due may 18th. its a nice feeling isinit Debbie.

Hi Everyone,

Well this is my first weigh-in with "The Monday Club" So for the record.

Start date on Slimming world. 23-3-12 st 23 stone 5lbs
Weigh in 29/3/12 23 stone = 5lb great start.
weigh in 6/4/12 22 stone 12lbs = 2lb
weigh in 9/4/12 22 stone 9lbs = 2lb
weigh in 16/4/12 22 stone 7lbs = 3lb
weigh in 23/4/12 22 stone 5lbs = 2lb
weigh in 30/4/12 22 stone = 5lb - What a surprise!! (I don't know what I did)

I have set myself mini goals to lose 1 stone every 2 months. i know as i get slimmer it will be harder to shift, i will adjust my goals accordingly

hi bunce i started this thread ages ago when i was practcing, i think your official one will be in the sw forum, so your sw buddies wont see this one sorry, but best of luck and i hope you succeed on your journey x but you can also join our official weekly weigh in on dukan diet if you want x

Back