Monday weigh in

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Karen37, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Karen37

Karen37 Member

Hi everyone, lost another 2lb this week, bit miffed about how slowly its going but i suppose the slower it comes off, the more likely it is to stay off. I'v now been going to ww for 6 wk and lost 12lb so its averaging about 2lb a week, Is everyone else about the same as me or if better, have you got any tips for quicker weight loss :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. goldengal

goldengal Full Member

Hi Karen
    Been at it myself since aug 29
    Have lost 6.5 I find it slow too but remember we didn't put on the weight in a week so we ain't gonna loose it in a week either!!!!
    One lb is a lot, think of a pound of butter!
    Slow a d steady wins the race !!!
  4. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

2lb a week is about right. its normal for this diet as you are still eating anything (within reason) just making your choices for what it is in a day that you eat.

its not a quick fix its a change of life style and you will loose it slowly but surely :)

just think anything off is still better then anything on :) its still in the right direction! :)

keep up the good work your doing great!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.