ProPoints Monday Weigh In

ziggydagg said:
Hi, new to this thread but WI is Monday so thought I'd add.
Week 1 -2.5lbs
Week 2 +1lbs = 2 nights out - copious bottles wine - no trackins.
Week 3 -3lbs tonight - very happy - tracked everything all week
Have to say feeling great with all the fruit and veg and no crap.
Leader handed around stones tonight - one weighed 1/2 lb, one weighed 3.5 lb, one weighed 2.5 lbs - amazing to feel the weight I have lost to date in my hands - very motivating!!

Well done on your weight loss so far! That's good you felt motivated after holding the stones. Good idea from your leader!

Lost 1.5lbs this week so that means I've now lost a stone since I started and I'm finally in the tens!! (won't last as on holiday in two weeks but it's a pretty good feeling none the less!)

giles86 said:
Lost 1.5lbs this week so that means I've now lost a stone since I started and I'm finally in the tens!! (won't last as on holiday in two weeks but it's a pretty good feeling none the less!)

Yay well done to you, I Sts but after Friday nights pig out at pizza hut I'm not surprised so it's ok :0)

I have started the ProPoints plan today after spending the last 12 months yo-yoing on SW plan.
Hoping to lose 2lb in my first week.

I'm in shock! Lost 5lbs. I usually weigh heavier at the meeting than at home but tonight I was only 1/2 pound heavier.

V V pleased will now update my stats!!

Lost a pound! Happy with that as I had a big loss last week and thought it would go pear shaped tonight!

Up two pounds, down two inches off my stomach.

Sad and happy. I didn't track last week and no exercise. So I'm okay with a two as it could o been worse

Weigh in was today instead of Monday due to Bank Holiday here. Down 2.5 lbs this week so got 1st SS and 5% goal ....yay!! Did lots of walking this week and tracked religiously - it really does pay off. Feel really great with so much more energy. Started some toning exercises too this week as want to tone upper arms and tum before holidays.

I'm here to join Monday gang :)

My name is Carly. Ive been doing ww a year but am going bk to meetings Monday :)

How is everyone doing? X

CarlyLanky140 said:

My name is Carly. Ive been doing ww a year but am going bk to meetings Monday :)

How is everyone doing? X

Hi and welcome,I've missed a Monday as was away,been a hit and miss with tracking but back on it properly now :0)

CarlyLanky140 said:

How is everyone doing? X

Hi Carly and welcome to the Monday club!
How are you doing?

I go through cycles where I find it easy and then hate doing it at other times!! Currently have my last week before my holiday so being extremely good and next week it'll all to to hell x

Bulldogdaisy - yay for getting bk to it :)

Giles - hols :) exciting! Well done for being good this week

I've lost 2 stone 10... Honestly I'd lost that by last August and have been messing around... Hope getting back to meeting will help... I'm a bridesmaid in August... I'm still nearly 9 stone from goal but hope to get bk to it

CarlyLanky140 said:
Bulldogdaisy - yay for getting bk to it :)

Giles - hols :) exciting! Well done for being good this week

I've lost 2 stone 10... Honestly I'd lost that by last August and have been messing around... Hope getting back to meeting will help... I'm a bridesmaid in August... I'm still nearly 9 stone from goal but hope to get bk to it

Thanks :0) I'm sure going back to the meetings will help you,well done on the weight you have lost so far.Aw that's great you will be a bridesmaid in August :0)

Im excited but disappointed that I haven't lost more for my dress lol x

As bulldogdaisy says you have time hun in sure you'll look amazing come August :)

Have you set a goal of what you want to lose by then? X

Back