Monday weigh in...

WOOOOHOOOOOO I lost another 4 lbs thats 1st gone in 3 weeks - I'm DELIGHTED:banana dancer:

Thanks Kay :-D

Wohoo clothes feeling nice and big today :)

:wow:brilliant!!

Thanks :-D starting to see a difference now... 1/4 way through it - happy days

Yeah! Great loss. :)

Congrats.

The secret is to keep going. Whether one week you lose 9lb or only 2lb (me this week :p) it doesn't matter - it all goes into the pot at the end. I'm glad you persevered - it's proved worth it.

Keep going!

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the well wishes :-D

Another 3lbs this week - delighted

New week starting well; feeling positive and ready to drop some FAT! Good luck to everyone this week hope the weigh ins are all successful

So happy - today I am wearing a dress I haven't been able to wear in 18 months - love this diet :)

Well done Skinny hun x

Thanks Sara it's such a nice feeling!

Well done skinny, i can't wait till I can get in my old sun dresses for summer, bet it felt amazing, well done you! X

Well done skinny. Keep it up and you'll soon be even happier that it's too big for you. :)

Thanks Mr C- looking forward to that! A good bit to go but sure it will happen as the I reach more and more of my goals :)

Just back from my weigh in and I only lost 2lbs - I'm soooooo disappointed :sigh:
I was really hoping for a good loss this week, I know its still a loss and of course I'm happy about that but still! I've been so good, going to the gym etc working really hard at this so would liked to have had a better impact on the scales....

I had weeks like that too skinny but don't let it get you down. Stay focussed and you will get there. I'm sure you will have weeks where you lose a fair bit more too. You're already a third of the way to your goals and you'll soon be half way. It's all downhill from there on.

I'm pretty much at my target now (although I never REALLY had one) and I'm still losing weight. In fact, I lost more last week than I did in some of the earlier ones. Just keep going and I'm sure your losses will pick up again too. Your body's just having a breather. :p

Good luck for this week. :)

Thanks MrC - self pity moment over :)
I'm on the right track and making a difference and thats what matters!

Back