Monday weigh in

Hi,

One of my friends had referred me to your site, had a look and took the plunge to join.

I attend a group weigh-in on Monday nights.

So far, I have lost 1st 3.5lb in 8 weeks however I think that my group is getting a bit annoyed at me.
I got slimmer of the Month in February and have received slimmer of the week 3 times so far - a lot of my group have been attending for a lot longer than I do but have not seen a weight-loss as large as mine and mutter about how hard it is for them to lose the weight.

I stick to the plan like glue and generally keep my syns pretty low and plan to do this until I get closer to my target, then I can slowly re-introduce more syns back into my diet.
Despite being determined to shift the weight, for good and remember all of the hurtful things that people said to me in the past about my size, I still feel a little guilty for being successful - is this wrong? :(

Hi, One of my friends had referred me to your site, had a look and took the plunge to join. I attend a group weigh-in on Monday nights. So far, I have lost 1st 3.5lb in 8 weeks however I think that my group is getting a bit annoyed at me. I got slimmer of the Month in February and have received slimmer of the week 3 times so far - a lot of my group have been attending for a lot longer than I do but have not seen a weight-loss as large as mine and mutter about how hard it is for them to lose the weight. I stick to the plan like glue and generally keep my syns pretty low and plan to do this until I get closer to my target, then I can slowly re-introduce more syns back into my diet. Despite being determined to shift the weight, for good and remember all of the hurtful things that people said to me in the past about my size, I still feel a little guilty for being successful - is this wrong? :(

I'm amazed that your group are anything but supportive! In our group we're all thrilled for each other esp with big losses. At the start I was getting 4lb losses very easily and now with 2st 2.5lbs off I'm struggling to get 1-2lbs each week. We all go through different stages of losses. Don't feel guilty for doing so well! Be proud of yourself! The people who're grumbling probably aren't putting as much into the program as you are and that's why they aren't getting the results.

I'm amazed that your group are anything but supportive! In our group we're all thrilled for each other esp with big losses. At the start I was getting 4lb losses very easily and now with 2st 2.5lbs off I'm struggling to get 1-2lbs each week. We all go through different stages of losses. Don't feel guilty for doing so well! Be proud of yourself! The people who're grumbling probably aren't putting as much into the program as you are and that's why they aren't getting the results.

Some of my group are supportive but some of them aren't genuine about it because they aren't seeing the scales move down as fast as they want them to.

Regardless of what they say, I don't intend to give up - I know there is a smaller, happier version of myself inside who wants to come to the surface so I need to keep going :)

I put on 0.5lbs this week :( Need motivation!

First week on Slimming world and I've lost 3 1/2 lbs....x

That's really good!

Think I might change to Tuesday weigh Ina's according to the scales I have lost 2lbs this week!

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! Just did my second week weigh in and this week I have lost 5lbs..really happy! but I don't expect to lose that amount every week(i'm hoping to lost around 2lbs a week)Last week I lost 3 1/2 so I've lost 8 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks which I'm chuffed about, the weird thing is that week one I ate less free food and this week I ate more free food and lost more?? Still a long way to go but I'm on the way xxxx

Hi everyone, Hope you are all doing well! Just did my second week weigh in and this week I have lost 5lbs..really happy! but I don't expect to lose that amount every week(i'm hoping to lost around 2lbs a week)Last week I lost 3 1/2 so I've lost 8 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks which I'm chuffed about, the weird thing is that week one I ate less free food and this week I ate more free food and lost more?? Still a long way to go but I'm on the way xxxx

Well done! You're doing great!

I'm dreading my weigh in tonight! I had a hen night on Saturday and was so sick yesterday that I just kept eating! Hopefully the rest of the week will have limited the damage. On a good note though, my muscles are all killing me from dancing all night!

Best of luck to you all today!

I'm dreading my weigh in tonight! I had a hen night on Saturday and was so sick yesterday that I just kept eating! Hopefully the rest of the week will have limited the damage. On a good note though, my muscles are all killing me from dancing all night!

Best of luck to you all today!

Thanks Mrs McG, I hope all that dancing has helped at the scales! Good luck x

Back