Monday weigh ins

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
Today I have lost 2lb taking me to 11lb in 4 weeks :) I'm almost half way to my club 10! :D

I hope everyone else who is weighing today does well, good luck!

YAY!

Well done Huni!!! 1lb for me this week...little disappointed I must say, but then I have been doing a hell of a lot more exercise, so glad that I lost really!

Any loss is a loss! So congrats to both. I knocked off another 5lbs this week, taking me to 3st 1lb. I keep waiting for my losses to slow down, but the keep on going - hey I'm not complaining! :D

Well done 'losers' ;) ! Well I lost that cheeky pound I gained last week, so back to being bang-on target. :)

xx

Wow! Well done all losers Lol!

Well done to a big bunch of LOSERS! I think I'll have to come and stop with you Natt!

Mrs V - 1lb is also excellent. Less of that downer

Well done all! Love my fellow Monday weighers . . . except this week, He Who Thinks He's Boss used up the battery in the scales weighing the cats, then himself, then himself carrying pillows (I'm not kidding) so this week, I'm a Tuesday weigher.

Congratulations to you all, you have all had marvellous losses this week.

Well done done all of you. X

Well done everybody, I managed 4lbs but thats over 2 weeks as I gained about 10lb last week with fluid retention so wasn't counting last week heehee but hey its gone now and a bit more so well chuffed.
Excellent Natt, keep up the good work. :D

I am due to go to WI in about 40 minutes - really dreading it, feeling bloated and preparing myself for a gain :(

sorry, realised that I put this in the wrong place!!

51bs lost! woo hoo

Back