Monday weigh ins

Hi LiannaP, join the club! Love the pic BTW, you're blessed with two beautiful chlidren.

Thanks Trimlee. That picture reminds me of how miserable i was that day. It was a happy day cos it was the baby's christening (Last June) but it was also the most uncomfortable day cos i was wearing a size 18 top that i was bulging out of and hated every picture that was taken of me that day.

That's 5 first WIs right there so I'm hoping big numbers for us collectively lol

So that's
you
me

msblonde
missyd
chele
trimlee
pink pixie
Medea
Lianna (from next week)
And 5 are 1st WI's?

Mmmm, what do you reckon Gemma, do you think we could push it to 3 stone?

x

Dunno but it'd be hella good going if we got there! I say go for it! :D

eeeek, had i better take some more laxatives?? heheh

lottie as had a good one lottie as had a good one lol I hope so xx

Of course you can join Dolly. With you we are bound to make 3 stone!

42lb between 9 of us, 5 first WI's, that's so doable!

x

I was, but then changed to fridays because of all the bank holidays ! Good luck for tomorrow...err, well actually today xxxxx
Good luck all monday weigh ins i am sure you will hit you collective target xx

its MONDAYYYYYYYYYY good luck to everyone having WIs today xx

Right...................................... :)
I got a loss of 5lbs :) :) :).........................but I only weighed myself midweek on the thursday for the first time and the friday before I was 12 stone 4lbs so that is a total loss to date of 13lbs haha cant believe it :) :) how amazing is that!!!!!!!

yay lottie!! well done, thats fab!!

i cant wait to weigh but i am having my new fridge freezer delivered today and dont know what time (between 7 and 7) so i might not even get there :confused:

Hi, Lottie, well done on the 5lb loss.

Add my 4lb and that's 9lb out of our 3 stone target!

How did everyone else do?

x

i lost 7lbs!!! :D:D:D:D
I know, you will see this post everywhere and say 'get over it Helen! we know already!!' but i am soooooooo pleased :D:D:D:D

Back