Monday weigh ins

My go woman that's half a stone !!! - think you need to go grab yourself a few bags of sugar and feel what thats like - what were you expecting ? everyone is different - don't be down, lets face it it's 7lbs light than you were a week ago:rolleyes: Give yourself a break, that's a good weight loss:D

Thanks 2hourglass, that's lovely of you to comment. I'm ok now and looking forward to next weeks WI :)

This is the first time I have been online since the wonderful thing that was my first WI and it wasn't as bad I thought it would be!! Hooray to us all for such a good losses and personally, I am going for the stone marker this week (only 5 1/2 lbs off the target and wouldn't say no to losing a bit more:D) .... so with this in mind I reckon that we should aim for 6.5 stone collectively. Whadda ya think?

Go Monday Clubbers!

:talk017: :grouphugg: :talk017:

zebby weighs pretty much the same as our joint losses this week! just to remind you - here he is:

4 weeks old

zebedeefinal.jpg

12 weeks old:

inmyarms.jpg

2 years old :D he is three now and a little bigger)

bigkiss.jpg

and no, I wasn't expecting the kiss!

:D:D I love my doggie!

we have lost more than the size of him between us!
VERY VERY VERY CUTE DOG!! LOVE IT!:DMMM maybe thats what i need a dog!

OMG I had no idea we lost that much altogether!! That's frickin' awesome!!!!

Hmmm, not sure about my prediction for next week, gonna sleep on it and see what I can come up with in the morning.

Congratulations everyone for such fantastic losses! :party0011:

Julz, you should change your WI if you feel left out, all the cool kids get weighed on a Monday lol x

Cuddlyfairy, kudos to you for keeping such great tabs on all the losses today! You're great and we love you!! :D :party0011:

thanks nic, needs lots of walkies too, great for weight loss ;)

awww i remember him as a puppy sat in my arms for a cuddle, he still tries that now, but a little too big now!

farts and snores like a man though! :D

Hello Monday WI people!! :D

just wanted to say good luck to everyone for tomorrow!

Good luck to all us Mondayers tomorrow!!

BTW, we're aiming for a collective loss of 100lbs so no pressure ;)

100lbs here we come.

soooooooooooo nervous

easy peasy!!!!

Im hoping to contribute to at least half a stone of that.....D Day in the morning!!!!!!

Chele, no need to be nervous!! :)

And Lianna, good luck with that, hope you achieve your 7lb girlie!! :)

Thanks Gemma!! I better, or i'll cry!!!! Id been watching my carb intake before the diet so im not expecting more than that cos i dont thing i have much water left to lose!

Good luck to you too.

100lbs will be a fab achievement for the 14 or 15 of us in the Monday group!

Well then that seems to be a very sensible target to have in mind :)

I reckon I'm looking at a loss of about 3-4lb, not a lot but I've been sneaky weighing and the scales aren't much up to moving this week. Still, a lb is a lb and any loss is a gain! :D

i've been weighing daily and weighed 1lb heavier yesterday! but today i was 1.5lb down :D think i have lost at least 3lb. hope so anyway!

I'm hoping for 3lb.

I think we have more than 15 now as there are another couple of newbies so I'd say - Come on 100lbs, we are going to lose you forever!!!! Yay!!!!!

Good luck Monday Club, can't wait to hear all your good news!

x

I get weighed on Mondays too. Just been weighed this morning and have lost 10lbs, very pleased with that! Good luck everyone! x

well done olivia.

I lost 3lbs this week :D pure fat melting away!

Hello you Monday people, just weighed in and had a 7lb loss and David 4lb loss.

Really pleased as thats 14lb in 2 weeks for me and 12lb for David.

Monday club we rock! woohoo :)

Back