Monday weigh ins

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hi everyone,

was wondering who else is weighing in on a monday?

its my first tomorrow, got to take p*ss pot sample in, guess first wee of the day is best. hope i am inkytoes's ;)

also hope i have lost weight.

looking forward to it getting easier as time goes on. :)

Last edited:
I'm in the Monday Club too! :D

i'm off for first weigh in tomorrow too and very very scared. :eek:

Pink Pixie, if you've not cheated and have had your full water intake you have absolutely nothing to be scared of sweetie! You'll have a fab loss and will be walking on air for the rest of the day :D

That makes 7 members :)

pink pixie - bet you'll be fine, bet you didn't spend the first 4 days cheating on stupid small amounts of protein etc...!

good luck.

i have cheated a couple of times, chicken on day two, ham day four, nothing other than protein. and i dont know if i have been drinking enough water either, been having about 2.5-3 litres a day but the ketostick has been permanently dark purple and i cant get it down to a lighter colour. so i dont think i should be quite so confident to be honest.

Have you tried upping to about 4.5 or 5 litres? I know it's a pain but the stick should not be that colour. Also as msblonde found out, cheating the system by snacking on protein doesn't work as the body may well convert that into carbs and knock you out of ketosis that way.

Good luck to all the Monday club

i have tried to drink more, im taking as much as i can physically take, and i do think i should drink more.

the colour of the stick didnt change even after eating, i have just drank about half a litre of water and i bet if i went to test now it would still be dark purple. its concerning me a bit tbh.

My WI is monday to cant wait good luck to everyone else with WIs

Cheers love, haven't cheated at all and don't intend to ever again! You're very motivational you know lol x

Bring this up with your pharmacist tomorrow and see what he/she says about it because I don't know hun.

Hi Monday Clubbers! I weigh in on Mondays too; good day, I reckon! Tomorrow's my 6th WI. I'm delighted to have come this far. Some days have been a breeze, others really hard but it is so very worth it. Welcome Ms Blonde and Pink Pixie, I hope it goes well tomorrow.

I'll be part of the Monday club too! 1st appointment in the morning.....

Wohoo! There's loads of us! Cuddlyfairy I see your 22lbs and raise you 30lbs (Is that how they say it? lol)

Hi LiannaP, join the club! Love the pic BTW, you're blessed with two beautiful chlidren.

Not sure how they say it Gemma, Julz is the gambler, she's bound to know!

Don't forget Lianna is starting tomorrow so she won't have any loss till next week.

How many is that now?

you
me
msblonde
missyd
chele
trimlee
pink pixie
Lianna (from next week)

I'll go with 2 stone in total.

x

hehehe, i dont think my huge 3lb loss is gonna make much difference, but im gonna stay on it just for the candy floss water that i just found!

Medea

Back