Monday Weighers

Natt, that is truly amazing. A huge well done to you and to Kelly. Three pounds is a fabulous loss.

A mere two-thirds of a pound (I do kilograms, so it's easier to see!) for me - and have been sneaking on the scales when I shouldn't so know yesterday it was a full pound. Serves me right for having a green day and a can of lager!

xx

At least it's a loss, well done. I gained a pound and was a bit annoyed cos (yes I had sneaky weigh ins too!!) earlier in the week I had had a loss of a pound!

Serves ME right for having too many extra easy and not enough red! xx

I think we should all steal one anothers scales to stop this mid-week naughtyness. I am guilty of this too! The way I see it is this, any loss is a loss and as long as I don't put back on 150% of what I've lost then all is good!

I must confess this week I sneakily weighed and STS all week, didnt get the chance yesterday as was entertaining In-Laws, weighed this morning and had lost 2lbs.

This pre-weighing isnt good for us! We must stop! Lol

Wow well done Natt your an inspiration to us all,
Well done everybody. I weigh in at 6.30 got 1 and half pound to get to target and its star week :( so i am just keeping my fingers crossed :)

I lost 3.5lb and got joint slimming of the week with my mate :D half a pound and i get my stone award

well done squiddie.your doing amazing x
congrats to all that lost,fantastic x

I lost 2lb tonight! Happy Happy! im loving shopping for my holiday clothes ive now dropped two dress sizes!

Well done Nik, I am so pleased for you, and fantastic to be 2 sizes smaller, you have done so well. X

I lost one pound this week, which isn't huge but means that on my three month anniversary of joining SW (as my consultant called it) I've lost 2st 1lb in total. Yay! She also pointed out that in three months I have never had a gain. I'm teacher's pet. :D

I lost 2.5 lbs last night. Just 1 lb to go until my 3 stone award!

Back