Monday Weighers

I'm dreading the WI tonight! Had a big long party weekend with lots of booze and a Thai banquet involved. Stuck to the voddie and DC, but just had waaay too much of it!!! Oh dear! Did lots of dancing and boogying though, so hopefully that will have helped a little bit!

Good luck everyone!

STS this week, not too pleased about it but not climbing the walls either, hopefully it will show next week. Good luck to all the other Monday minimins and have a fantastic day. xx

3lbs off which means I got my first stone award - really chuffed and couldnt have done without the support on here .

Lisaxxx

Well done Charlotte and Lisa. X

Yay - lost 2.5lbs!!!! Very happy!!

Lost 3.5, very happy with that. 1lb to go till my club 10.

Well done to everyone else that got weighed and lost or sts.

Great losses, have another great week xx

Well, as I don't go to club I have to use my wii fit again. I know it supposed to be inconstant but its all I have for now. It showed a small decrease but seeing as It only shows pounds and not halves I'm going to say I stayed the same. I probably lost half a pound though.

I'm not too bothered as I have really felt the difference in my clothes this week and also know I have stuck to plan. Hopefully a good loss next week :)

Very well done to everyone else who have weighed today :)

I lost 2.5 lbs. Not bad as I had a very relaxed week. Mind you, I'm never too far off plan.

Congrats, Scarlet! It's lovely when a dodgy-feeling week turns out to be a good one.

Good luck to everyone weighing in!!

stayed the same... but it is a star week... hope it shows next week!

Back