Monday Weighers

Well done Hun.

I also lost 1lb this week, a little disappointed, as I had a * week last week, but a loss is a loss!!
I have also reached my 100lb loss stage, so happy about that anyway!

Wow...well done so far everyone!!!
Lets keep this up!!!

As long as your Anniversary was a good one ;).....you'll loose that in no time Hun!

Well done to the loosers so far and good luck to all who WI today. My WI is not until 7pm so a long day for me....

Wow Mrs v 100lbs is fantastic! Well done you!

Also well done to all the monday weighers!

Congrats to Kelly, Mrs V, Raquel, Oh-Amy and cocktailprincess on your losses this week :)

And extra congratulations to poppyowner for managing to only put on 1lb in the week including her anniversary :D

Good luck and best wishes to everyone else weighing in today :grouphugg:

Sadly, I have to wait until tomorrow evening, it always seems to take so long to come around lol

Well done to you all, and congratulatons MrsV that is a fantastic achievement.

Good Luck to all Monday WI's, best wishes to you all.

Well done everyone, and Congrats to Mrs V for hitting the big 100 mark!!!! Brilliant!!! My weigh-in is tonight, so will report back later xx

Had my fist ever weigh in today and I lost 3.5 pounds!!! :eek: Can't believe it!! Well done to everyone and good luck!! :D

Scouzer. X

so disappointed :( i gained 2lb this week :( i knew i would gain a bit because i only lost 2lb last week because i was ill and didn't eat for 4 days, and my gym programme was changed and i have my period... but i didn't think it would be 2lb :(

Well done to all the losers this week! ;)

I have lost a further 1.5 lbs. :D

I'm now only 1 lb away from my 4 stone award....and 8lbs away from target! COME ON!!!!!!!! :character00116:

Well done all, I lost 1/2 this week...Another step closer to my goal...
I will be happy if I lost that every week for the next how many weeks I got to go! at least it's coming off!!

lots of great results. Well done to all monday weighers and here's to another successful week

Back