• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday Weighers

I will succeed!!!
Well done Kelly! And good luck everyone else xxx
Well done Kelly!!!

I've lost 3lbs this week, bringing my current total weight under 200lbs!
Only 2lbs to go for my 7 and half stone award!

Good luck everyone today!!!!

I can do this............
Well done kelly and Mrs V another fantastic week of weight loss for both of you!! Good luck to all monday weighers! x
Well done Kelly and everyone else! that is great!! I only lost half a pound this week, but it is my star week and over weekend I had a dominos pizza with all the extras, then yesterday went to harvestor and had a burger and chips and cake etc! so kind of lucky I lost at all!!
Well done Kelly and Mrs V on your milestones!
ddrgirl- half a pound is a packet of butter! Amazing considering your challenges this week

I lost 1.5lb which means I have now lost 30% of my starting body weight
Fantastic news. Well done to both yourself and Mrs V on the great progress.

4lbs off for me this week, very chuffed. Well done to the loosers so far:D

Want to do it this time!!
Only lost a kilo this week (2.2 pounds) :cry:. Was expecting so much more seeing as I was good the whole week and went to the gym 3 times (1hr workouts).
Oh well, at least it's another 2 pounds gone forever ad ever ad ever :D

Congrats again everyone.

Scouzer. X
First ever weigh in

I weighed in for the first ever time tonight and have lost 2.5 lbs. Am really pleased with that, found my first week quite easy..and have stuck to the plan 100% :D

I can do this............
Well done to each and every one of you!! You Monday weighers are always a hard act to follow for us tuesday weighers!! x
I lost 1.5lb over 2weeks. I didnt go last Monday as I felt guilty for having a chinese on the friday & we went Harvester on the saturday lol. I didnt want to know wether id gained as id feel guilty so I skipped class (naughty me) hehe :D
I lost 4 lbs last night!!! :party0011: And I won Slimmer of the Week!!!! :winner:

Only 1 lb to go to Target now!!!! :character00180:
Just realised too that I've hit the 50 lbs mark!!! Yippeee!!!! :D:D:D

Well done to everyone! Especially those with awards! xx