Monday weighers

Hey at least you did not gain. =]

Good Job! Keep it up!

~Cas

Well done Stephie!
Kelly I stayed the same too this week. Must have been due to those cream cakes Hubby bought for my Birthday....grrrrr!!!

Don't worry babe, anything is really better than a gain!!! Lost 2 pounds this week, really expected more but as long as it's coming off.

Good luck and well done to all losers today!!

Scouzer. X

I lost a lb too! Like eveyone has said - its not a gain! :) I had a good week until sun when we went to a friends house and ates lots of GU products... so Im ver fortunate that I still managed to lose!

Well done to all who STS and lost.

Well done peeps!!

Tonight will be my first weigh in for about 4 or 5 weeks due to hol and then having that nasty lurgy that's been doing the rounds. I know I've put weight on due to lack of exercise, boredom eating through being off work, and eating rubbish!! I'm not looking fwd to it! Hopefully it will give me a kick though!!!

I have just got in from my weight in!! 3.5lbs lost this week!! Woohoo!
That was my 2nd weigh in!
Also got slimmer of the week! So feeling really happy now!
Why didn't I start slimming world ages ago?!!

my first week i lost 3 and a half pounds a long way to go but hopefully this time i will get there

Some great losses this week well done all. 2lbs off for me:D

Well, I faced the music!! :break_diet:

First weigh in for 5 weeks. Through being off work ill, comfort eating and doing no exercise for a few weeks, I was expecting to gain about half a stone!! But I gained 3 lbs. Believe me, I've given myself a slap :copon:and a good talking to for that, but the damage wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Just gotta pick myself up, dust myself off (I can feel a song coming on....) #....and start all over again!!!!# :whistle: :D

Vodkamonster - its great that you didnt have a huge weightloss to greet you!

Well done everyone.

Does anyone measure themselves? I measured last night and on average I've lost 2cms all over!!!

Back