*~MONDAY WEIGHERS~*

MumTums

Good luck everyone, mines is tonight! Hope i've lost seen as I gained 1lb last week, i'm very close to being in my next stone down too (2lb) so i'd be over the moon if I managed to get closer to that!!

Good luck all, hope we've had lots of good losses :D

Well I STS this week, but Im happy because its star week, and I would normally have gained between 7 and 9lbs, so Im very happy with that... roll on next week. lol

Well done kevandju5, you must be soooo proud!!!

Squiddie, 15lb in 2 weeks whats your secret thats FAB!! Well done!

Debbiewebby, well done & glad you STS rather than gained! Good luck next week i'm sure you'll have a great loss.

Ahhhh!! :gen144:

Opps haha cant you tell im new! x

I could tell you... but I was thinking of going on QVC and selling my unique secrect for £19.99 yes just £19.99 and as a free bonus I'll even throw in a frying pan!! :p

Have u never heard of the CREDIT CRUNCH!! lol x

haha, good point, ok I give in, if you go over to my Second Weigh In post, I reveal all!

Oh and don't worry about being a newbie, we were all newbies once. If you go over to here, then its got a list of the acronyms that get used a lot :)

1 1/2 this week for me, just 1lb off my 2 stone award:)

Good luck everyone.

I am back for the first WI after being on holiday for a week, I reckon if I have out on anything less than 6 I will have done well as I didn't think about what I ate & drank for a week!

Enjoyed it though.:p

Debby, sorry you STS but at least you know the reason why and you will probably find that you will have a good loss next week, well done to you.

Squiddie.......what can I say you are a STAR...you are doing so well, very well done to you, what an inspiration you are, XXXX

Back