Monday Weighers.....

snappy851

Its W-in day......:wave_cry:

Just had dinner...eat a little too late... so more than likely not lost any weight :sigh:

We will see..... Off at 6

Good luck everyone..

Good luck with your results. I put on last monday and was gutted. So have been good this week. So hopefully I will have lost the 3lbs gain. Fingers crossed. I have cooked some lovely receipes from the magazine this week. The Sweet potato and spinach curry was amazing. Good luck everyone. :)

Well done Andie!

Good luck everyone! I have my weigh at 7 and i'm dreading it, I gained 1/2lb last week so this week i've been REALLY good and stuck to the plan 110% but my scales say i've not lost :( i'll be gutted if I havent because i'm working and getting nothing back... I'm hoping for at least a 2lb loss this week as i've worked really hard but we will see!

Good luck everyone! :) xx

Well done Andie on your first week and everyone else who's weighing in today.

2lbs off for me this week and I'm chuffed. Now if I could just keep this losing lark up for a few weeks and get a head of steam up I could really do some damage hehe!

Weighed in this morning and I had 1 lb off. Big whoo hoo.
But still.... scales havent moved in 3 weeks so I will happily take it thank you.:D

does anyone else find a monday w/i keeps them on the straight and narrow over the weekend? the thought of it keeps me out of the biscuits on Sunday!

fingers crossed for tonight at 8, I'm hoping for 2lbs

Back