Monday WI Results/ Good luck x

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Please post all your results. Good luck

Well...I am devestated!!!!
I have GAINED 4.5lbs this week!!! Yes, I knew that TOTM would catch up with me eventually, but what a cow! I am really miserable today! :(

Thanks Huni!

I've also gained this week, 2lbs on! :cry:It's my TOTM which made me want to eat everything and anything in sight as past few days. Feel really down now especially as a wedding invitation has just arrived - It's 5 weeks away so am going to have to really try :sigh:

Commiserations to us both Weemo!!! Lol
As the others have said, it will come off, but to stand on the scales after being good and then gaining is a real pain!

Good Luck Everyone

Well done Tracie - and to those who have gained, don't get too down about it, SW works, it's just our silly body that holds on to water etc.

I WI tonight at 6pm, was feeling really optimistic, but was a bit naughty over the weekend so fingers crossed! x

Thanks louise!! xx good luck for tonight!! xx havent seen u around lately, how u gettin on?? x

I gained 1.5lbs this week - I deserved it tho so definitely gonna get back on track this week and get it straight back off again. Well done to those who've lost and for those who've gained - it's already in the past and this is a new week!

Good luck to all
Christine xx

Well done to those who have lost and hope the others get a good loss next week after the gains.

I am happy to say at my first wi I have lost 5lb and am so chuffed, I did the menu from magazine and will be sticking to extra easy so fingers crossed the scales are good to me next Mon. xx

Well done on a fantastic first week! It will be my firt weigh in on Thursday so fingers crossed i can do that well too.:)

Back