Monday WI

Harrie

Silver Member
Starting this early cos according to today's WI, I'm 1lb heavier. Well, I had a bad week and NOW is when it changes.

Tomorrow (Monday) I'll weigh myself again and start to repair the damage.

But that's the incredible thing. Usually, I'd have just given up. I'm going back to the routine and looking forward to it!

Good luck everyone today who has a Monday WI. I'll post my true gain later.

xx

Well done on STS :) - i am not going to class today as it is a tasting and i have all 3 children with me! (easter hols) - i will take it as a hol week but i so do not fancy dragging all 3 kids with me!!!

Next week is bank hol so no true wi for 3 wks now, unless i can get to the evening one on wed.......... although i doubt it!

Wish me luck lol. Will keep eye on weight on wii as quite accurate..........

Good luck monday girls(and boys).xx

I lost a 1lb which took me to my 5 stone gone!!!
xxx

ahh thanks guys :)
x

I put on 1lb this week but tbh I am lucky thats all as had an indulgent weekend ~ out for a meal and drinks on Sat nite and then comfort food yesterday to help with the hangover ie fish and chips! Back to plan to-day.

Well done on the losses so far and good luck to anyone else who has their WI to-day. xx

Well done Harrie on sts - it's much easier to get back on track if you aren't annoyed at yourself!!!

And big congrats to Claire - that's an amazing achievement! Well done!

I lost 3.5lbs this week - have had 3 crap weeks previously so have finally got my stone off so feel like I can move on from being narked at myself and get back 'in the zone' - lol!

Good luck for all tonight's weighees too!

Christine xx

Half on for me. In fairness I think I got away lightly as I was out for a meal on Sat night and was also a bit naughty last night. Not long back from group and am all motivated and happy for the week ahead.

1lb on this week - thats given me the kick up the bum i needed.

I am not suprised, i over indulged badly last week and had 3 bottles of wine! No wine in the trolley when i did my shopping this evening!

I sts this week, but it is THAT week! only been 6 weeks since my last star week!

Lost 4lbs and was slimmer of the week and my 1 st award woohoo :D:D am well chuffed. Well done everyone xx

Back