Mondays Menu

Irene

Silver Member
Morning Everyone
Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I was good on the whole - much better than previous weekends.;)
My menu for today:
BF: Fozen tropical fruits topped with Activia mango yoghurt.
Lunch: Cheese salad with loads of beetroot:p and 1 tbs LF salad cream (syns).
EM: Moroccan butter beans and cous cous.
Milk for coffees's to be used as 2nd HexA and 2 Hex B's to be used during the day if needed
Snacks/syns: Fruit, mug shot, roasted chick peas for when I get the nibbles tonight.:eek:

Have a good day everyone.
Irene

Hiya, I have had some ready brek for breakfast and now picking at grapes. Breakfast was at 6am!! I have got salad today with Pasta Quiche which I cooked yesterday. Looks lovely so hopefully be OK. I also have pineapple to pick at too. Alpen light bar and for tea i going to try Chilli beef noodles off the slimming world site. Looking forward to that. I hope you have a great day!

I plated myself a dinner up yesterday and put it in the fridge so I don't need to cook tonight. My OH and son are off to see Three Doors Down in concert tonight so I won't need to cook.. woohoo. So I have roast chicken, leek and swede mash, mange tout peas and cauliflower.

Lunch will more than likely be a bacon omelette and salad (including my latest fad.. cooked beetroot!). I had my special K for breakfast and will probably have a yogurt mid morning. I'll ad-hoc the rest of the day, although my HEa's will be milk for coffee. Hmm talking of which... I think I'll put the kettle on ;)

All i am doing today is eat eat eat!! I just cant help myself!! I am eating apple, grapes and fresh pineapple but i just can not stop eating!!!!! My first weigh in is tomorrow too............................................................................

Good morning:)

Fruit and yogurt here for Breakfast. I am unsure about lunch, but think it may be Spaghetti on Toast (HEX) and more fruit.
This evening we are having Egg fried rice (using fry light of course!) with peas,mushrooms,garlic,soy sauce and prawns(HEX).
I am also going to have a go at making some homemade Houmous today,minus the oil and Tahini, so if it turns out OK I will snack on that with raw vegetables.
Hexa will be split between milk for tea and a couple of laughing cow light to snack on. I will do the same tomorrow!

Need to have a good week, my weekend was a bit off plan:mad:.

I'm the same today.......... I can't stop eating!!!

I don't normally snack between meals, but today I've had a banana, 2 yogurts and a mugshot.... all free so it's ok, but I'm still hungry. I'm drinking water now instead and counting down the minutes till lunch time.

x

Had a bowl of spaghetti & passata with garlic leftover from last night already today!

Planning to have a pasta n sauce for a late afternoon lunch, and butternut squash risotto for dinner :)

Back