Pizza Express tomorrow night - Hex A question?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Lilyb, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilyb

Lilyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My first meal out whilst on the EE plan and I'm really nervous about it to tell the truth! :eek:

Anyway, having looked at previous threads and the menu online it doesn't look too bad. I could easily eat a salad without adding syns and the Leggra pizzas obviously look like a good choice, even if it does blow a lot of syns in one go!

My question is, can I save a HEX A for tomorrow and use two on the same day? I was thinking that if I used today and tomorrows HEX A for the pizza I could knock 12 syns off and would still be within my daily allowance? Or is this not allowed?

In an ideal world I would just have a salad but I know it's going to be really difficult to say no to a pizza when everyone else is having one :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont think you'll find that allowed im afraid hun xx sorry xx

Your probably best to save some syns over the next few days so you can have the lowest syn pizza when you go there :)

4. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    I don't think you can carry Hex's over from the previous day but you can certainly use one and deduct 6 syns which will help a little bit. Also saving a couple of syns every day will mean you should be fine. Enjoy!

6. Lilyb

Lilyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have decided to have a green day so I can use both my HEXs for the cheese! Thanks for the advice though ladies :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.