Monica's last chance... And LT will get me there :)

monicab

Banned
Hello all I'm starting tomorrow wanting to lose 2 stones for my holiday with friends. this is my last attempt now I've been to river island and brought a red bikini so here goes:)

Lot's of encouragement needed pretty please xxx

Well that seals it Monica! If you've bought a red bikini then you will defo lose 2stone !! lol Welcome to the forum, you will have 28lbs off in no time huni ! :)

Well that seals it Monica! If you've bought a red bikini then you will defo lose 2stone !! lol Welcome to the forum, you will have 28lbs off in no time huni ! :)
Hahaha I know it's so lovely deep red... can't wait :) your losses are amazing how did you cope the first week?
I can't wait to start losing weight again. And keep it off this time x

The first day was quite easy, but then 2/4 were a bit harsh, headache/fluey/hungry/tired/ but i was expecting it so it wasnt that hard to handle. Then day 5 I felt great and never looked back since. I think people think they will feel like day 2/4 all the time and panic and decide they cant do it but if you are expecting it and have a bit of patience it really pays off. :)

Welcome Monicab, I am on day 4 and the best advice I can give you is make sure you drink your water and dream of being in your new bikini read Daisy's diary cos she is inspirational and keeps me going

Welcome Monica, Hi Daisy.
I too felt fluey, tired, moody but that passed on day four. I'm on day five now and feeling really good now!
Thinking of food always but not actually wanting to go and eat it.
To everyone out there, yes it is hard and it does need a lot of will power but due to the weight loss being so much it shouldn't be as daunting as if it was a 1-2 lb a week diet. The sooner the weight is off, the sooner we can get into the healthy eating lifestyle. :)

Thank you ladies you are all so helpful :) my weakness will be at work I think. But I will keep busy. I refuse to cheat myself on this diet. I will read diaries tomorrow :) thanx for the welcome xx

I am now at the end of day three and feel fab no side effects just the constant buzz of excitement of finally getting the body I want!! Thought it would be harder but even cooking for my lil ones is not tempting me to eat so am telling myself I can achieve anything with willpower and the right mindset. So glad I found minimins tho as will really help if I hit a tough patch xxx

I am now at the end of day three and feel fab no side effects just the constant buzz of excitement of finally getting the body I want!! Thought it would be harder but even cooking for my lil ones is not tempting me to eat so am telling myself I can achieve anything with willpower and the right mindset. So glad I found minimins tho as will really help if I hit a tough patch xxx
oh day 3 fantastic :) well done this will be me on Friday.. cant wait.:) x

Back