Mon's Cruise Journey

Happy weekend everyone!! I have been to busy to post my food choices but rest assured i am back on track and this morning scales told me 67.5, so I am nearly where I was before my week away. Can't wait to get there so I feel back in the race.
I have been busy collecting elderflowers yesterday and so far have flowers steeping to make 4 litres of cordial and 25litres of champagne. It's going to be a good Summer and Christmas if my champagne lasts that long *hick*.

Ok so i need to get back on track here's today food diary, DIARY
It was a PV day
B: 4 rashers of smoked turkey bacon, 2 poached eggs, freshly cooked tomatoes and dukan bread (I could hardly breath after this lot :D)
S: nada cos of all the above
L: Lettuce Soup( I modified an old fave recipe and OMG it was delish I know it sounds wrong you will have to trust me it wasn't :))
S: Costa soya latte with SF hazelnut syrup
D:Melt in the middle spicy burgers with salad and cherry toms
And here's the evidence :)
403153840.jpg
403153844.jpg

Ceri I'm moving in first !!!!! :) x

thank you ladies :)
Ok so i didn't weigh myself this morning I taught a scrapbooking class and I was up late.
B: coffee
S: a piece of the yummy choc cake I baked for the class :(
L: smoked mackerel and quark
D: Chicken satay skewers
S: frozen yoghurt
Hope you all had a fab weekend, hugs xx

Well...lettuce soup - I never would have believed it until I saw the picture - looks amazing! Glad to hear you're back on track - am off to read back on your diary and see what your journey's been like so far! Oh, and thanks for the inspiration - didn't know that the sugar free syrups from coffee shops were ok. Treat!!

Jx

Ok, had to stop reading - was getting too hungry! Your food menus sound divine!! Hope snot continues to evacuate ;)

Jx

Ok, had to stop reading - was getting too hungry! Your food menus sound divine!! Hope snot continues to evacuate ;)

i think it's really unfair that snot evacuation does not contribute towards weightloss... :)

welcome back, Mon. i trust you're posting these amazing menus in the recipe thread? x

Ok so the chocolate cake clinged to my thighs scales were not happy this morning, 67.9 kg :( , very naughty so I've ate soooo much chicken today I am positively clucking, washed it down with lots of water.
My thermie is cooking our tea which is a yum yum chilli with cauliflower rice. Might take a photo cos the photos brighten my diary up i think LOL

Haven't had chocolate cake thighs before, but I've suffered with oreo cheesecake thighs :) lol
Did I miss the recipe for those cheesy burgers?? They look good enough to eat! Keep posting those pictures, if you could lose weight slobbering over food pictures I'm sure the weight would just drop off me :)

Ok here's my food for today, sorry no pictures after all, I was hungry
B:Chicken
S:chicken:D
L:the rest of the chicken
S:nowt as I wanted my carrot cake after tea
D: Beef chilli with cauliflower rice
carrot cake with dill infused toffu creme topping
Time for bed now gpodnight everyone. xx

passionflower said:
Ok here's my food for today, sorry no pictures after all, I was hungry
B:Chicken
S:chicken:D
L:the rest of the chicken
S:nowt as I wanted my carrot cake after tea
D: Beef chilli with cauliflower rice
carrot cake with dill infused toffu creme topping
Time for bed now gpodnight everyone. xx

You could do with upping your chicken intake, Mon, it seems "paltry" to me!! :D :D

P x

oooooooh - nice one! :)

67.7 this morning so the chicken must have liked my chocolate cake :D

So I have blogged our Vienna antics by day so if you fancy a nosey please have a look, LOTS of photos some might contain yummy food!! you've been warned

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4

Back