Mon's Cruise Journey

I've bought that much and returned half hubby thinks I've spent twice as much as I actually have lol x

Buckets lol

Ok so here goes my food diary, I feel a bit deflated if I'm honest and feel very fat!! usually after my period I feel all light and skinny but this time I feel blah. Anyway enough misery as that s only going to breed more misery.
B:I started the day with soft boiled eggs and soldiers
Snack: soya yoghurt with sweetener
L: tuna quiche
Snack: nothing
D: Chicken curry

Don't be down hun, its just the hormones messing with your head. Your menus and your stats say that your doing marvelously!! Keep your eye on the bigger picture your doing just fine.:bighug:Cx

Mon

I can't imagine you being miserable for one minute, honey; you're a sparkly ball of positiveness :D

Have a good night's sleep and remember how far you've come. Tomorrow is a new day, it's a new dawn .... and you're feeling good!! Whoops, broke into song there! ;)

Night night
P x

Thanks everyone I am sorry to bring a downer onto things, Pauline you're right I don't ever feel down for long but I don't know something's just not right. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Laura all I do is mix sugar free jelly as per packet instructions then top up with FF yoghurt but before I pour everything into my pots or glasses I whizz it in my blender to add as much air into it as I can, this gives it a mousse like consistency, hope this helps xx

Hey Monica, aunt flo has gone, but she left some stuff with u that she needs to take with her!! She will take her water and mind games elsewhere very soon and leave u feeling refreshed and happy, hang on in there. Tis just one day, and you WILL be where u want to be. U know what to do eat eat eat protein, do what u do best, plan and make lovely things to eat, then share all the lovely recipes with us. We are all with u, all standing beside u keeping u positive/focused an in the dukan zone, u have done sooo well, dont let ur body play tricks on u and undo all ur hard work,,,please remind me of this conversation when I need it, which I will! much love xxx

Hey Monica, aunt flo has gone, but she left some stuff with u that she needs to take with her!! She will take her water and mind games elsewhere very soon and leave u feeling refreshed and happy, hang on in there. Tis just one day, and you WILL be where u want to be. U know what to do eat eat eat protein, do what u do best, plan and make lovely things to eat, then share all the lovely recipes with us. We are all with u, all standing beside u keeping u positive/focused an in the dukan zone, u have done sooo well, dont let ur body play tricks on u and undo all ur hard work,,,please remind me of this conversation when I need it, which I will! much love xxx
Thank you my sweet, I am stressing I know and I should know better. You are all truly fabulous and I feel very grateful. hugs xx

Grrrr!! I could quite literally scream this morning. Got on the scales and I am now 67.9kg :cry:. BIG BOOGARATION!!! This is day 5 around this weight and I still feel bloated and fat. But I won't do anything stupid I'll just carry on oh and try and keep calm :)

Last edited:
Ohhh nooooo (sorry hijacking your diary) keep calm hopefully it will show on next weigh in :) I'm struggling this week but trying to keep my china up lol big Dukan hugs :) x

passionflower said:
Grrrr!! I could quite literally scream this morning. Got on the scales and I am now 67.9kg :cry:. BIG BOOGARATION!!! This is day 5 around this weight and I still feel bloated and fat. But I won't do anything stupid I'll just carry on oh and try and keep calm :)

Sorry your efforts are going unnoticed on the scales. Have you had some non-scale victories? Clothes feeling looser? Hope the scales catch up soon!

Sorry your efforts are going unnoticed on the scales. Have you had some non-scale victories? Clothes feeling looser? Hope the scales catch up soon!
Thank you and sorry to display such negativity specially as you're just starting this journey, I do weight daily which is a bit of a double edge sword and while I have always followed the same pattern STS for a few days then a big ish loss this time I just feel like something's not right (NO I am not preggers LOL), but I will ride it out whatever it is. Onwards and upwards xx

Ohhh nooooo (sorry hijacking your diary) keep calm hopefully it will show on next weigh in :) I'm struggling this week but trying to keep my china up lol big Dukan hugs :) x
Thanks Jan, hope you'll find your straight and narrow soon.

Hi Monica,
Just found your diary and :drool: over your mouthwatering photos.
You are a :character00238: in the kitchen!!

YAY for your weight loss!
Have a great day!

Come on Monica, you haven't cheated and stuck to the rules.....it will show, its just water retention and hormones..., eat asparagus to help flush and up your chicken and water, it will show....I promise xxx
Now breathe in breathe out and smile : -) xxx

Thank you Sid and I know honey I am not giving up just yet don't you worry.
Ok so here' my food for the day
B:egg omelette with spring onions and toms
Snack: celery sticks
Lunch: Chicken goujons made with my oats some beaten egg salt and pepper
Snack: Nothing I was out shopping and eyeing up the chicken hot dogs :(
D: Stuffed sweet peppers in a creamy tomato sauce
While shopping in Tesco today I found this packs of little sweet peppers and instantly wanted to recreate a recipe my Hungarian grandma and after my mum used to make. Of course they're version contained rice in with the meat (and definitely not lean meat LOL) and sour cream to make the most delicious sauce. Dukan version turned out very tasty though, I was happy and polished my plate
402940013.jpg

Here's how to make it
12 sweet little peppers
500gr lean minced beef
one egg
one red onion
one small carrot
one red chilli or half or indeed leave out if you're not fond of spicy
one tin of chopped tomates
some formage frais
salt, pepper, paprika and stock cube
a small sprig of fresh parsley and one small spring of fresh dill
Step 1: Chop the onion and herbs mix in with the beef, add the egg, salt and pepper to taste. Give everything a good mix
Step 2: trim the stem off the peppers and scoop out the seeds. Push the meat mixture into the hollow peppers and arrange in pan. If you have any meat leftover form into meatballs and put aside for now.
Step 3: chop the carrot and add to the pan along with the tinned tomatoes. Add about 200 ml of water just enough to cover the peppers. You can add some low sodium stock or an oxo cube if you can afford the tolerates.
Step 4: carefully drop the meatballs on the top and simmer until the meat is cooked, it won't take long keep checking as the lean meat cooks very quickly you don't want it to dry out.
Step 5: Using a slotted spoon gently lift the peppers and meatballs out of the pan and carry on cooking the sauce until reduced and thickened. You can use a teaspoon of cornflour to thicken the sauce if you can afford the tolerates. Serve with the sauce drizzled over and sprinkled with some fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy xx

Last edited:
Ooooooooo your dinner looks absolutley delish !! Would you like a lodger for a while :) I don't cook, well not strictly true i do but I am pants at it.

How you feeling tonight ? Not like you to sound down & your posts really do sound like you are. As Sis said it's going to be water retention you've not gone off the rails unlike me :) x

Back