Mon's Cruise Journey

hahaha Cheese I LOVE that saying and its been a while since I heard it, I been very busy so this might be what's needed till i safely enter the ketosis. grr i can do this!!!!

Paulinegin said:
What Joodle said, Mon :D

P x
Mon, I cant help reading this post with a Jamaican accent :)

Dukanista said:
Mon, I cant help reading this post with a Jamaican accent :)

I'm actually LOL-ing on the commuter train!! (which is unheard of on public transport, for all you non-commuter types) :D

P x

:D that made my day!

Hope the little man is getting better, bless him!! you know what you need to do, you got the chicken on, youll be fine!! Cx

Haha, well done Mon, now bring out da rum!

Mon your anniversary gift to Pauline is beautiful and very thoughtful xxx your big heart shines through xxx

Oh NO, NO, NO !! I had a 2 week break with no food rules as such and didn't gain much at all, had one week with same food rules but no alcohol rules and look at me trying to shift 4 blimmen kilos. It was the rum that got me into this mess so no more for now at least :)

I knew that rum was involved. ;)

put the fruit where you cant see it M and you'll be fine xxx

So you are a very talented lady too - love the pressie to P x

Happy Monday my friends!! I am back home from my London galivanting and managed to loose 3 kilos out of 4 since coming back from my holiday. It was so tough getting back into it the first 2 days I was so tired then TOM came along. I am crazily busy with work this week and to add insult to injury laptop died so everything s done on the IPad, but I will try and catch up with you all in my breaks. Keep smiling :)

Mon welcome back x always too quiet without you x

Hello you! Good work on getting those kgs off - how was the gallavant? Jx

Back