Mon's Cruise Journey

GUYS 5 KG TO GO!!! I cannot believe it but I know its not good for me i work to much and eat wrongly but I will see the end in a few weeks, taking of June and July was a Baaad idea.
I did manage to cook a yummy tea last night turkey meatballs in spicy tomato sauce served with cauliflower rice YUM!!
Steli I will pm NOW !!!
keep focused girlies mwah !!

Hello my D friends :D. I am excited and enthused as I have decided to try this intermittent fasting lark. I can stick to a strict diet for one day if I know I get a break the next. And I decided that I will follow a low carb plan so on my feast days I will eat a healthy diet of lean protein and carbs from veg, salads, fruits etc.
I will still be visiting you all but I might not post on this diary a lot.
My new diary is HERE if you fancy seeing how i get on. Much love to you all and HUGE THANKS for being Amazing support. I love you all xxx

Good luck Mon xxxxx

Hon quick question as your a keen baker like myself.... :) can you freeze tablet? Or any ideas how long it keeps? my house smells amazing and yummy booooooo lol any help appreciated :) xx

Hi hun with the amount of sugar in it one will think it should keep for a looong, loong time but it will only stay fresh for a week or so. However is perfectly safe to freeze it in between layers of grease proof paper and an airtight container. How did the choccy one turned out? xx

OMG tablet! Reminds me of my childhood so much :) just glad I can't access any :eek: :) wouldn't be responsible for the outcome of that - still drooling at the thought of that tablet cheesecake!! I will get to goal just so I can travel back 300 miles to have me a piece :D

hope you're having a good morning Mon :) - what's on the menu today? x

lotto we can post you some ;)

passionflower said:
Hi hun with the amount of sugar in it one will think it should keep for a looong, loong time but it will only stay fresh for a week or so. However is perfectly safe to freeze it in between layers of grease proof paper and an airtight container. How did the choccy one turned out? xx

Thanks lovie think I'll make it 2 weeks before and freeze it, got so many comments about it and a few 10 out of 10 really chuffed :) xx

Hello lovely Dukan friends, I thought I would just update this diary as on Saturday I have finally reached my target weight set by the doctor. While I switched plans since my start journey I felt I had to pop in and thank you all for your support as I have lost the majority of my weight with your fabulous support and encouragement.
I wish you all the best with your journeys, much love Monica xx

Back