Monthly Pass thingy??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MinnieM, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MinnieM

MinnieM Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Right I tried to go it alone without going to class and I just can't do it :cry:

I'm going to bite the bullet and join a class with a friend on Tuesday. She has told me that if I but the monthly pass online it is cheaper.

I see that when I sign up for this monthly pass I get a Starter Pack. Does anyone know if you get any vouchers within this starter pack?

I'm really interested in getting the scales and don't want to buy them on Tuesday only to discover that I get a voucher in the post a few days later :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    Hi i rejoined weight watchersa few weeks ago and ent with the monthly pass. I signed up for it at the meeting though and I got a little folder thing with basic information which i think everybody gets and free eating out guide and shopping guide books. You get a little booklet thing with a unique code on it and you use that to start your monthly pass on the website and set up a direct debit. They then send you your pass through the post.

4. MinnieM

MinnieM Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Lindsay :)

Did you get any money off vouchers???

5. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    lol sorry i forgot that was your original question yes when they sent pass through the post there was a couple of things but only like 50p of certain weight watchers bars and money of the oil sprayer dont think there was any for the scales

6. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi Mm

i recently signed up for monthly pass and when my pass came through the post like lindsay says there are a few money off vouchers but nothing too exciting.

There was a £2 off a ww product which you could possible use for the scales but nothing else.

Good luck

7. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    check out Ebay for the scales! saw some on there for £18 the other day! :) and also check out vouchers or money off codes for argos too as they do all the WW scales in there :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.