Monthly Pass thingy??

MinnieM

Right I tried to go it alone without going to class and I just can't do it :cry:

I'm going to bite the bullet and join a class with a friend on Tuesday. She has told me that if I but the monthly pass online it is cheaper.

I see that when I sign up for this monthly pass I get a Starter Pack. Does anyone know if you get any vouchers within this starter pack?

I'm really interested in getting the scales and don't want to buy them on Tuesday only to discover that I get a voucher in the post a few days later :mad:

Hi i rejoined weight watchersa few weeks ago and ent with the monthly pass. I signed up for it at the meeting though and I got a little folder thing with basic information which i think everybody gets and free eating out guide and shopping guide books. You get a little booklet thing with a unique code on it and you use that to start your monthly pass on the website and set up a direct debit. They then send you your pass through the post.

Hi i rejoined weight watchersa few weeks ago and ent with the monthly pass. I signed up for it at the meeting though and I got a little folder thing with basic information which i think everybody gets and free eating out guide and shopping guide books. You get a little booklet thing with a unique code on it and you use that to start your monthly pass on the website and set up a direct debit. They then send you your pass through the post.

Thanks Lindsay :)

Did you get any money off vouchers???

lol sorry i forgot that was your original question yes when they sent pass through the post there was a couple of things but only like 50p of certain weight watchers bars and money of the oil sprayer dont think there was any for the scales

Hi Mm

i recently signed up for monthly pass and when my pass came through the post like lindsay says there are a few money off vouchers but nothing too exciting.

There was a £2 off a ww product which you could possible use for the scales but nothing else.

Good luck

check out Ebay for the scales! saw some on there for £18 the other day! :) and also check out vouchers or money off codes for argos too as they do all the WW scales in there :)

Back