Monthly Pass

Toots

Gold Member
Just joined WW tonight. Bought a monthly pass and was told that I need to register online and bring the print off next week as proof of purchase

Just tried to register and it will not allow me to without putting card details in :mad:. I don't want to pay by card, I want to pay by cash.............at the meeting :mad::mad::mad:

Have now seen my arse and am foaming. Starting to regret joining as hate being conned

xx

You cant pay by cash other than your first payment, its an automatic thing every month they take it off your card/account and send you out a new card

Did you get your freebie bonus pack?

Thanks - I wasn't told that.

I do not want another DD - doesn't anyone pay cash for anything anymore??!!

Oh well, guess I'll just go it alone

Thanks for the help

xx

OK, maybe I was being a tad harsh using the word "conned". It's just that nothing is straight forward and I hate getting tied into things (as they figure that people are too lazy to cancel dds) so would rather cut my nose off to spite my face.

Think I am just going to pay weekly - do you think I can switch to that?

xx

I pay mine with a credit card monthly not dd. I have done monthly pass in the past and cancelled it with no problem and as Starlight says it does work out much cheaper and you get access to esource which can sometimes be useful

Thanks

Feel a bit silly now - got myself all excited and raring to go then self-agitated when things didn't go the way I expected

Ooops! :eek:

Right - off to bedforshire. Will register tomorrow and stop throwing my toys out of the pram

xxx

Monthly pass!! I know it makes sense ;)

xx

Good luck - I also think that knowing I have paid up front makes me more determined to go to classes and carry on. Let us know how you get on

Thanks, Will do

Right - really MUST go to bed
Nite

xx

Back