Monthlys...........

Overtiredmum

Hi all

Just wondering whether being on CD has changed your "cycle" at all, cos I am late and am NEVER late (and no, doubtful that I am pregnant).

I've read that CD can send your cycle haywire - personally I didn't have periods for 6 years and since CD they've been as regular as clockwork so yes you could say they've changed my cycle!

Corinne x

I have only been doing CD for three weeks, so this is my first period whilst on it. Just wondered cos its very weird for me to be late like this :0

I have a coil and haven't had a period for months. I'm in week 2 now and have just had a period - which I could really do without as all I can think abt is chocolate!!

funnily enough I am a day late too. I am tracking my periods on Fertility Friends and I am averaging 24 days now, but am on day 25 and no sign of anything except horrible PMT is building and building!!!!!:mad:

Yeah I know what you mean, my cycle goes from 28 days, usually up to 30, but today is 31 and although occasional belly ache, theres just no sign.

Have actually had a good read up on the CD website, and it says that due to fast weightloss and VLCD, your cycle can change and should change back once your metabolic rate settle down.

Back