Monumental STS

Hi everyone!!

I've just come back to SW and to Minimins after a long time away. When I went to update my stats with my new start weight etc I discovered they were EXACTLY THE SAME as when I first joined in Nov 2013!

Seriously, I weigh exactly the same today as I did this time last year, and that is despite the fact that I feel like I have been trying to lose weight all year!!

I've got 70lbs to lose, and tbh I have probably lost 70lbs in total this year, in bits and bobs - 5lbs here, 10lbs there - the problem is that I have always put them all back on again a few weeks later!

Wow, that is quite a wake-up call.

I could really do with some help to make it stick this time - I know I'm in the right place!!

Hi!

I was the same, but my weight had gone up!! I've been dieting on and off all year and have actually put on 7lbs! Now THAT was a wake up call - what a waste of time and effort.

So have now joined a class and am 3 weeks in and loving it. Here's hoping in a year I'll be a few stone down!

S
xx

Think on the positive side...at least you maintained your weight and didn't gain any extra! It could always have been worse :)

I worked out recently ive been dieting for 18 years! since I was 16 losing & regaining what a waste of my life & such a shock when you think about it in black & white! Time to do it once & for all :)

I've had the same.

Back on plan but when I look at my last year it's the same BUT I have dieted all year!

What has been my typical cycle is lose 3 lbs at the beginning of the month and then slowly gain it back over the remaining weeks of the month

Not this time

Back