• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monumental STS

S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone!!

I've just come back to SW and to Minimins after a long time away. When I went to update my stats with my new start weight etc I discovered they were EXACTLY THE SAME as when I first joined in Nov 2013!

Seriously, I weigh exactly the same today as I did this time last year, and that is despite the fact that I feel like I have been trying to lose weight all year!!

I've got 70lbs to lose, and tbh I have probably lost 70lbs in total this year, in bits and bobs - 5lbs here, 10lbs there - the problem is that I have always put them all back on again a few weeks later!

Wow, that is quite a wake-up call.

I could really do with some help to make it stick this time - I know I'm in the right place!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi!

I was the same, but my weight had gone up!! I've been dieting on and off all year and have actually put on 7lbs! Now THAT was a wake up call - what a waste of time and effort.

So have now joined a class and am 3 weeks in and loving it. Here's hoping in a year I'll be a few stone down!

S
xx

S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Think on the positive side...at least you maintained your weight and didn't gain any extra! It could always have been worse :)

S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yes, I guess I got off lightly :). It just came as a bit of a shock to see it in black and white when I reactivated this account LOL

tamkat

S: 16st0lb C: 13st1.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st13lb(18.3%)
I worked out recently ive been dieting for 18 years! since I was 16 losing & regaining what a waste of my life & such a shock when you think about it in black & white! Time to do it once & for all :)

S: 11st2.4lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st0.4lb(0.26%)
I've had the same.

Back on plan but when I look at my last year it's the same BUT I have dieted all year!

What has been my typical cycle is lose 3 lbs at the beginning of the month and then slowly gain it back over the remaining weeks of the month

Not this time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 11
Slimming World 1
Introductions 7
Lipotrim Forum 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 24