Moo frozen yoghurty-things!

pudwinkle02

Can anyone tell me how many syns are in one of the individual pots of the new yoomoo frozen yoghurty things please?

And also, how many syns are there in a mini twister lolly?!

Thanks!

And also, does anyone know what the syn value is of sorbet. My thinking is that it has to be lower than the syn value of proper ice cream?!

Sorry if i'm being really silly... but how do I change these into syn values? Thankyou for the info!

Sorry - divide the calories by 20. . When an item doesn't contain any free food allowance (chocolate, cakes, biscuits, sweets, alcohol) you can use the 20 cals = 1 syn rule.

If it does contain a free food, it will have an allowance but you can't work the values out - you need to either be a SW member and look it up yourself or do a search on this site (it's more than likely to have been asked before) before, finally posting a question for someone to look it up for you.

Thankyou! :)

Wow! Is that all!? I was expecting them to be a lot more than that! I'll definitely be getting some more of them from Asda when I next go! they're delicious! Thankyou for letting me know!

Back