mood swings

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Ive just sent my OH home from mums with my baby girl and told them to stay the night without me and im staying at mums. I dont know if its because i cant have food or what, im really upset, i feel like giving up on this diet but im doing so well:cry:

Aww - I don't know if it's the diet but could it be your hormones if your baby is so young??

maybe, shes only 3 months old and shes been driving me mental the past few day, more demanding than even, just wont let me walk away from her....but again i dont know if im being less tolerant cause diet or stress is getting to me..

If you feel it is the diet then maybe you need to look at other options. You and your family are important. Be happy!!!!!!

Last edited:
yumymumy it happens to the best of us. i have been arguing with my OH at least twice as much since being on CD. luckily he knows i don't mean half of what i say!!! xxx

just make sure you look after yourself, as your health is just as important as your baby's. and if you still feel like this a couple ofweeks down the line, see your doctor as you dont want to think CD is causing it when it could be something else like post natal depression

big hugs xx:grouphugg:

to be honest, ido suffer from depression from time to time, but i dont want that to be an excuse to quit as then it becomes a vicious cycle:(

I've suffered from Depression and it is evil, it really is and can be so overpowering.

It sounds like you need a little bit of time out, enjoy being at your Mums and get some TLC :) x

Back