Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

Hi, love the sound of that bread, I have marked it to try in the future. Hope you are getting some keep these days.

Not much sleep!

Very busy, very stressed. While trying to keep up with everything I've been needing constant snacks - gave in this weekend and snacked on rubbish so did damage control today and made paleo banana bread and low carb coconut flour cookies to chow down on (at 5am!) plus got some jars of delicious ready to eat white asparagus as a quick savoury snack.

The stress won't be letting up before the end of the month - at least this way even if I'm eating constantly it won't be carbs and sugar.

image-2304681318.jpg

Morning hun

Sorry to hear you've got a stressy time ahead, but well done on getting prepared for it foodwise x

Which coconut flour do you use? I bought some stuff off the net but it's not working at all like flour...

Hi, I hope you are ok and coping with stressy issues.

Hi all, busy busy busy.

Suzy if you bought it at an Asian store it might have been coconut milk powder which is a different product I've seen mislabeled. I use tiana coconut flour, bought off amazon.

I have got the tuna stuff, I haven't used it yet...

Popping in to subscribe. I love to cook, so I am just about to start going through your diary page by page for some inspiration. It may take me a while though!

Hello! Haven't updated in a while, had some stress and then some health problems. Still around though :)

hope you are feeling much better now. i too have not been around much but pop in from time to time to see you everyone is doing.
take care
xx

Hi moonlight,

just wanted to say hello, I've been lurking for months whilst waiting my validation email so I could have an account on here. I've really enjoyed reading your diary as well as others and its whats kept me going these past few months whilst I get in to the swing of things myself. Hope you are well?

Oof long time no update, sorry all. Still mostly maintaining - I started coming back with low blood sugar on my blood panels and while seeing an endo for that I need to keep to a higher than induction carb level. Maintaining is going pretty well - I had a blip and gained a bit but two weeks induction shifted it so now just chugging along with not much to report but the endless hospital trips.

Oh babes so sorry to hear you've had some more health problems - but sound like you're dealing it with your usual stoicism xxx

And well done on maintaining! I wouldn't be nearly so disciplined as you in that situation.

Well done on maintaining and cleaning up the blip with induction, not always easy so hats off to you.
glad to have you back :)

Back