Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

I am on the phone, cant see lots of pictures people post.....just image what people post....didn't expect to see map?( didn't see anything)......confused

Slept 2 hrs last night, tried to stay awake all day but fell asleep for about an hour and as a result I'm awake all f**cking night tonight. Again. Not weighing in tomorrow because I only like to weigh after a proper sleep and I won't get one so I'll take this week as a sts which is what it was last time i checked - frustrating and I'm feeling a bit crap about it but that's mainly due to not sleeping all week. I wasn't expecting much after last week and with totm having started on Monday and still hanging on but still - frustrated - sort of makes me want to go f**ck it and have that Chinese buffet - but have said no and will stay on plan and just pray that one day I sleep again. I had a really good run of sleep going on a few weeks ago, I don't know what happened. Now I have my vitamin d injection next Friday and that always keeps me awake for days and I just don't know what I'll do. I feel totally wrecked. Can't work, can't do anything.

I guess I'll have to try and pick up some herbal sleeping pills today and see if I can knock myself out. I shouldn't really. If I take meds I'm meant to consult my gp first but I won't get an appointment with him for a week and herbal should be ok.

Ugh my brain is telling me to eat crap but I know it is sleep deprivation and I refuse.

I used to use some herbal ones years ago, can't remember what they're called though. Maybe looking at the chemists shelves will help.

Valium really knocks me out and I have a bottle I've stared at in desperation but I'm not allowed them.

I'm all ready to go out but shops won't be open yet.

Going to buy:

Sleepy something
Almond butter
Steak
Prawns

Maybe nandos chicken.

hi
sorry about the map, no sorry there wasnt any burried treasure or dead bodies of people who cross me lol i had been having problems sending replies on my ipad, then it cleared and was working ok until i tried to send the post i had written (which was of course insiteful and whitty) it messed up and somehow i was trying to fix it and sent a map... i have only had this problem the last couple of evenings, its probably do do with my crappy bandwidth or something i must live a million miles from my exchange or something.

anyway hope u have a good day, put your spades away its not where i hid the loot!!

Tch Stubbsey, getting my hopes up like that.

Read all your diaries but not getting around to them as I haven't got much of a brain today. Was so wired from lack of sleep this morning I was practically high - now hitting a big crash but I need to try and meet a work deadline nonetheless...

Not a brill day, ate loads but did stay on plan.

Bacon and an egg

Burger without the bun

Crab, prawns, cheese, mayo

Venison steak, egg, mushroom, spring onion

Mfp: 25g carbs

feel very tired too its giving me a headache and i feel fogged, so lord knows how u must be feeling. when i was working nights sometimes on my last night i would try not to sleep to try to get back into the pattern i often used to get a temperature and just feel really ill which went after a good nights sleep. i hope u get some quality shut eye soon lovie its really not nice xx

Ooh, interesting to know the recipe but I'm lazy and happy enough to buy it ;) I am only planning on using a wee bit at a time so it works out fine for me.

Bought some 'peaceful night' herbal sleeping pills and managed to drift off at 1am.... Then woke up at 4am. Oh well.

If I can manage not to fall asleep during the day today I might just get some sleep tonight? Shan't get my hopes up, however.

Going out for a meal on Monday to a gastro pub with its own rotisserie. After looking at the menu I think roast suckling pig may be in order - wow. And for side dishes they do 'green winter vegetables' and 'crushed cauliflower with garlic and pecorino' which both sound perfect.

How is everyone today?

Not sleeping is the pits ML!! Hope tonight is better... Love suckling pig! Yum yum! X

Autograph please ML xx

Back